RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 12:44 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Another gem from funtime Franky over at Baconsville..........

"
Why can't the keyboard warriors just use their own names? IJN does, I do.......or are they scared to do so?"

Dear Christ on a bike - the irony! laugh

I've never met a man called IJN before?

IJN is not a real name it's a pseudonym, a new poster wouldn't know his name was Ian lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 12:53 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Another gem from funtime Franky over at Baconsville..........

"
Why can't the keyboard warriors just use their own names? IJN does, I do.......or are they scared to do so?"

Dear Christ on a bike - the irony! laugh

another stupid statement to blame the kids for hey frank lol
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 1:32 pm

never met Nool but maybe he says, 'Hello, my name is IJN'......
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 2:25 pm

PatDunne wrote:
...Windsor Boy, Deepthroat, Deadly Lampshade, Sting Curtain, Porkus (yes it was Newell who bought the pig thing on himself by trolling Exeweb as Porkus).........
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
...Windsor Boy, Deepthroat, Deadly Lampshade, Sting Curtain, Porkus (yes it was Newell who bought the pig thing on himself by trolling Exeweb as Porkus).........

Not quite true.  Nool was name 'Napoloeon' after the pig in "Animal Farm".  Due to the "All pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal than others" policy taken by Pasoti (the farm).  

The beautiful thing was...  Nool in all his literary ignorance never ever got the joke.  He had to have it explained to him on the original Argyle Talk!!   He thought he was named after the French fella because he was a 'dictator'.

Jeez is Newell thick!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Not quite true.  Nool was name 'Napoloeon' after the pig in "Animal Farm".  Due to the "All pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal than others" policy taken by Pasoti (the farm).  

The beautiful thing was...  Nool in all his literary ignorance never ever got the joke.  He had to have it explained to him on the original Argyle Talk!!   He thought he was named after the French fella because he was a 'dictator'.

Jeez is Newell thick!

The Porkus thing is true still.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Very much so...  Didn't he have over ten thousand posts?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Homeslice wrote:
I see over on Pravdasoti, Funtime Frankie has reared his ugly, hate-filled, racist head. The AFT is apparently full of irrelevant, noise making ego-trippers. That will be the same AFT that Funtime wanted to be elected to within 6 weeks of joining the Trust.

Sort yourself out, Funtime. Thick, racist and hypocritical is no way to go through life.
Thumbs bigotted old tosser
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

It was around Deep Throat time that the call went out to use real names before. At the time it was what directly inspired to join up here because I knew for fact that the Deep Throat account was being abused (not that I knew who by).

So I joined up here. My first post was something like:

"To avoid all confusion I'd like to point out that Sir Francis Drake is a pseudonym and not my real name. Yours, Sir Walter Raleigh."
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:25 pm

And the rest as they say, is history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

It was around Deep Throat time that the call went out to use real names before. At the time it was what directly inspired to join up here because I knew for fact that the Deep Throat account was being abused (not that I knew who by).

"To avoid all confusion I'd like to point out that Sir Francis Drake is a pseudonym and not my real name. Yours, Sir Walter Raleigh."

i thought it was boris
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Was a pie chart Available?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

I got banned in the fallout over real name, I too knew he was multid up, he made a slip up with a post to me and replied as someone else, I saw it thought about it about 10 minutes later and went back to check what was said and lo and behold it was gone. It was great seeing him going all Pentecostal about how free it makes you feel not hiding behind a dirty pseudo.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

i thought it was boris

"Mr Boris" to you.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:11 am

Rickler wrote:

I heard it was over 12 thousand posts on exeweb ALONE. And that was 5 years ago...there were rumours he had more than one account on that site with literally thousands more posts. Add in the 10's of thousands of posts on pasoti and it paints an interesting, if a little disturbing, picture of Mr Ian Newell (IJN).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:27 am

nzgreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:

I heard it was over 12 thousand posts on exeweb ALONE. And that was 5 years ago...there were rumours he had more than one account on that site with literally thousands more posts. Add in the 10's of thousands of posts on pasoti and it paints an interesting, if a little disturbing, picture of Mr Ian Newell (IJN).

bobby Williamson sad it best sad and lonely.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 am

Am not privy to the exact detail but there has been a monumental set to between Hallett and Brent yesterday culiminating I understand with Brent terminating his match trip to Bury. The source is impeccable having had a lot of stuff previously from the individual. Whatever happened it was bad I'm told. It did occur that I was being set up but not a chance in hell as if subsequently revealed who it was (from facebook messenger real names real trail) the fall out would be monumental for him from others.... Very Happy   Very Happy

Whatever has happened its serious or more to the point terminal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

Harve, you've been set up more than once if my memory serves me well.
However, there has been a good cop, bad cop thing that some seem to have been peddling ever since Hallett turned up.
Argyle just aren't that lucky to have these two fall out. Fake news.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:43 am

beesrus wrote:
Probably all part of the good cop, bad cop thing that some seem to have been peddling ever since Hallett turned up.

Definately not absolutely nothing to be gained and EVERYTHING to lose and prior to yesterday there had been additional unrest and two names have been given to me by another 3rd party.
Stand on me the meltdown would be monumental and amusing if I screenshotted the conversation.

It will come out in the wash fairly quickly. I can say more but it may put ATD in breach of libel if inaccurate so we're not going there for now. Lets just say Highways England is the last thing on Jimmys mind this morning
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:50 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Probably all part of the good cop, bad cop thing that some seem to have been peddling ever since Hallett turned up.

Definately not absolutely nothing to be gained and EVERYTHING to lose and prior to yesterday there had been additional unrest and two names have been given to me by another 3rd party.
Stand on me the meltdown would be monumental and amusing if I screenshotted the conversation.

It will come out in the wash fairly quickly. I can say more but it may put ATD in breach of libel if inaccurate so we're not going there for now. Lets just say Highways England is the last thing on Jimmys mind this morning

If you have proof then it isn't in breach of libel.

And in any case even if it was libellous provided you remove the comments within 48 hours of a complaint coming in then all is good anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:52 am

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
beesrus wrote:

If you have proof then it isn't in breach of libel.

And in any case even if it was libellous provided you remove the comments within 48 hours of a complaint coming in then all is good anyway lol!

All I would say is get the popcorn in.... lol!
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:56 am

GOS shows just Tony W and Martyn S in the box at Bury....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:58 am

vincent_vega wrote:

Thumbs No Newell either....??
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

Thumbs  No Newell either....??

Newell was there as he had a photo of the fans in the away end.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 am

Has anyone else wondered why Simon Hallett has been so quiet lately...... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next