RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 4:18 pm

submitting a hybrid application is clearly an attempt to pressure PCC into granting approval for the whole works, otherwise, no ice, hold up to the boulevard and the spectre of a ramshackle Mayflower as the centre of the huge 2020 sporting magnificence viewed by a global audience of billions* some 'facts' have been exaggerated.

Then Brent can blame the council as per usual.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 4:31 pm

The grandstand would have been nailed on for approval.

If he wants the other shite so much then clear off and build it somewhere else and leave HHP alone, ideally in the hands of someone who is in it for the club not themselves.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Just to clear up misconception, this is image from 2013 which shows JB's plans for Pavilions pool and Ice Rink .  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The boulevard is planned for Octagon side of Pavilions and nothing to do with JB. As you'll see from the image below PCC either need to extend the compulsory purchase orders past Jesters or it's going to end as a piss stained alley next to Pavilions service yard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 4:39 pm

*Oops. Wrong thread.

Deleted a la PASOTI*
Back to top Go down
Partridge_Green

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Can someone post roughly what Angry Andy said?

Totally agree about Graham Clark- we need his clarity right now.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Partridge_Green wrote:

I could, but I'm not going to repeat the outrage. Graham posted some facts (real facts, not the pasoti kind) and some informed comment. Soper jumped in with an obscene comment about how Graham must be celebrating. Loads of posters jumped on Soper and whoops - all gone.

(Just like the post with Newell's address, even though he's claiming it was "allowed".)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 7:32 pm

I hope some one as taken snap shot

some one said about him having a orgasm over what he posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Peggy wrote:
Partridge_Green wrote:

I could, but I'm not going to repeat the outrage. Graham posted some facts (real facts, not the pasoti kind) and some informed comment. Soper jumped in with an obscene comment about how Graham must be celebrating. Loads of posters jumped on Soper and whoops - all gone.

(Just like the post with Newell's address, even though he's claiming it was "allowed".)

I'm not for one minute going to believe that the angry little pseudo Kiwi is history. I'd put money on Soper being kept in the filthy corrupt cabal with a spare multi's name. In fact, I'd put money on in it. He's one of Porkzilla's more loyal subservient piglets.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:00 pm

I've been banned from pasoti. Lol
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:00 pm

They don't like it up em
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
I've been banned from pasoti. Lol

Join the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Grrrrrrrr growlllllll wooof wooof keep off my master's garden grrrrrrr
LOL
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:52 pm

beesrus wrote:
Job done in Newell's head. That's what he's there for. To quell any pasoti dissent. But in another sense, his very actions create even more aves elsewhere on the internet. Some people you don't have to ban, and Clark was never going to stand and slug it out. I've had years on the internet, and years off it. Sometimes it suits, sometimes it doesn't.
Doesn't change anything, these things are not won on internet chirp, despite the ludicrous reminiscence of the imagined "wor". Butterflies' wings is about the level of it, and most oomf is carried by the parties to the contract. 2020 is about the biggest pressurising factor. But one thing is for certain, the club are getting an appalling deal out of it if and when it goes ahead. My worry is much further down the road when these businesses, if they get built, fail financially without a real meaningful mothership attraction. The life centre and icerink aren't it. In the meantime, there will also be pressure to dig up even more of the park for cars as there are already problemsnow on some days outside the life centre. It's already turning into a bit like the town centre in that area of the park.

Hes had to lose roper for now for his latest 'kill' gc. Job done almost.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:07 pm

It's friggin carnage over the road - loyals have had enough and questioning the site big time. This could be the trickle in the dyke!!
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:22 pm

History repeats itself. Just over a year ago my last two posts on Noolotti were in defence of GC. I took my medicine and received a lot of abuse from IJN and his cronies before my inevitable suspension. Here are the posts :-

.............Graham Clark is one of the fairest people that post on this site. For Mr Newell to suggest there is sly innuendo in his comments is incredibly unfair and moves the debate away from the important matter in hand. PASOTI should not be censoring the views of supporters. There is a very sound reason for debating the purchase of the freehold and the long term consequences of such a decision. Thank god for posters like Graham who have played their part in all sorts of forums here on PASOTI whether on or off the field. Advert removed by Site Admin.

......Let me clarify my previous comment about censorship. Censorship is not merely about piling up the literature and having a good old bonfire. Admittedly, there is a need to avoid libellous statements on PASOTI and some comments need to be removed. The type of censorship to which I was previously referring was "Censorship through Intimidation." Certain persons on PASOTI issue personal attacks and adopt a big brother attitude. This is how censorship through intimidation works. Those intimidated use a different vehicle to debate. PASOTI is not what it was. People will go elsewhere.

IJN had posted that GC was a drama queen. GC was simply making sound common sense in the debate. I have not posted on any site since then as I was quite shocked at the abuse that came in my direction. Looking back, I can see so many reasonable posters on that awful site who have simply stopped posting.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Welcome to ATD.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Ian Newells address was not "allowed" by ATD and nor was it a screenshot, not like him to be wrong.

But I'd also like to point out that it was obviously ok for Mr Newell to have the address of an ATD poster on his publicly accessible flickr account, to which that poster had not given permission for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 1:25 am

Yea Man wrote:
But I'd also like to point out that it was obviously ok for Mr Newell to have the address of an ATD poster on his publicly accessible flickr account, to which that poster had not given permission for him to do so.  

That was my home address and personal info gathered from the State records of California home Real Estate purchases.  Why did he want it?  The fact that Newell had gone to the bother of finding my personal info and storing it in his Flikr dossier shows what a "freak and weirdo" he really is.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 10:51 am

Interesting snippet I heard the other day, apparently we need a gym for players to use on site as they now use the life centre which is public and they are restricted to how many players can train at one time, fairymuff I hear you say, makes sense. However with the gym being situated on JB's HHP land strip shorely the club will end up paying JB to train?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:08 am

They could have incorporate one into the new grandstand or in the training ground at Harpers Park. save money in the long run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:14 am

Good grief. I see Greenthing over on Pigstonia's portal of pigfuckery is bringing the Ivor Dewdney pasty vans into the dispute re retail food outlets. LOL.

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:16 am

P.O.I wrote:
Good grief. I see Greenthing over on Pigstonia's portal of pigfuckery is bringing the Ivor Dewdney pasty vans into the dispute re retail food outlets. LOL.

laugh  laugh  laugh
Yeah just seen that.
They really shouldn't leave the juniors in change of the forum.
FFS! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:19 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Interesting snippet I heard the other day, apparently we need a gym for players to use on site as they now use the life centre which is public and they are restricted to how many players can train at one time, fairymuff I hear you say, makes sense. However with the gym being situated on JB's HHP land strip shorely the club will end up paying JB to train?

I gather thats the whole point. As Tgwu says thy could very easily build a gym on Harper's park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:29 am

The latest winning argument on Pasoti. Mod 'Green Thing' pondering why it is people are opposed to the food and drink outlets being built next to the ground when they don't object to the little Dewdneys van parked up on Outland Road.

The stupid is strong with that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 am

Homeslice wrote:
The latest winning argument on Pasoti. Mod 'Green Thing' pondering why it is people are opposed to the food and drink outlets being built next to the ground when they don't object to the little Dewdneys van parked up on Outland Road.

The stupid is strong with that one.
Is he not related to another poster on there? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next