Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself?

Go down 
+12
tigertony
Rickler
Les Miserable
Czarcasm
Tgwu
Greenskin
sufferedsince 68
Innocent Egbunike
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
RegGreen
akagreengull
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself?   Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:39 am

Interesting turn around for Argyle against the Chelsea youth. I had given up at 2-0 down.

Had not realised it went to penalties if it ended in a draw at FT.

Would be nice to see Argyle go all the way (should they feel the need to ?), a day in London and some silverware for the dusty cabinet. I believe Coventry City took 42,000 to last season's final, I wonder how much cash they made out of the competition altogether.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself?   Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:09 pm

it was a good game. a few stars for the future on show for chelsea especially their number 70. Fletcher took his goals well but hopefully he will build on that and improve rather than rest on this like Harvey would.

Given Del Bhey cant make up his mind what he thinks about this competition if you read his OS comments and his comments to the brent herald they are very different im not sure where our priorities lie with this comp.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself?   Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Angry wrote:
it was a good game. a few stars for the future on show for chelsea especially their number 70. Fletcher took his goals well but hopefully he will build on that and improve rather than rest on this like Harvey would.

Given Del Bhey cant make up his mind what he thinks about this competition if you read his OS comments and his comments to the brent herald they are very different im not sure where our priorities lie with this comp.

League One is the ultimate priority, we know that for sure. That is focus number one.

I have read the comments Adams made regarding the encounter against Chelsea youth and I take them with a pinch of salt. If he feels that the game was an inconvenience and he learnt nothing from it, that is his right. If Argyle get out of the group though and into the knockout stages, Adams may start to say otherwise if there is even a whiff of progressing to the final. What manager wouldn't.

I may go to the Exeter match, it might be an entertaining game, with a decent-ish crowd for the clash ?.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself?   Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checkatrade Trophy 7pm tonight - anyone going apart from myself?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3