Innocent Egbunike
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm

now look, we've been here before, James saved us and is saving his money to build an hotel, six restaurants and a café so stop going on about buying players.........
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Can I just say The Gulls are winning 2-1 against the mighty Guisley. cheers
See fatty Reid has scored for Shitty, at least Tossdale has some strikers to choose from.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:08 pm

akagreengull wrote:
See fatty Reid has scored for Shitty, at least Tossdale has some strikers to choose from.

.....and David Goodwillie for Clyde living the dream
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:20 pm

More like it.......can win this now Edwards header
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Well done Argyle.....couldn't have asked for much more. Defence strong again 3 goals conceded in league but 2 own goals......not too shabby at all

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:54 pm

away point, always good.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Well done Derek and the boys, good point. cheers
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Game of 2 halves. Outplayed in the first 45 and happy to go in 1 down. Hats off to Del for switching to 4-4-2 in the 2nd. Songoo did well replacing Fox and Ainsworth provided some real momentum in place of Grant. Blissett possible MoM for me - did everything asked of him and almost created a goal for himself in the first half.

Hard-earned point against a decent side. So far, so good.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Decent point Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Agree with the boys, a point at Sarfend is decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Decent point Thanks/OK

Yep absolutely ...good point and GC looked very good.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:51 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Unfortunately another disastrous day for the Gulls let in two goals in last few minutes to go down 3 -2. They need a proper manager in soon, apparently Feeney and Sturrock interested - no no no no!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Good point up there, well done the lads
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:35 pm

From the Saafend forum - it seems we can walk tall!!

''I find it odd that in all the summaries of the game, that nobody has mentioned the sheer height of Plymouth. It wasn't a case that nobody was attacking set pieces, more that they were giving away about 6 inches per player in height.''
and
''There should be a limit on the number of giraffes Plymouth are allowed to have in their team.''
laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Two new players next week?

Good point today,
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
So the striking options are a player from non league or a 1st year pro.
Derek Adams must be incredibly frustrated, he deserves more support from the boardroom. Even Fat Dan would get his cheque book out for a striker once in a while.

I agree about Dan the Man getting the cheque book out, he would have seen the importance of getting a proven marksman in.

Fair shout to Argyle and Edwards for salvaging a point.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:31 pm

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Unfortunately another disastrous day for the Gulls let in two goals in last few minutes to go down 3 -2. They need a proper manager in soon, apparently Feeney and Sturrock interested - no no no no!

Torquay United are having a right mare of a start.

Wonder who next gaffer will be, as it will be a challanging job for whoever it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:40 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Torquay United are having a right mare of a start.

Wonder who next gaffer will be, as it will be a challanging job for whoever it is.

Tully the ex Truro City manager might be interested?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Hopefully not luggy or feeney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Meh. A point for the Plymouth basketball team. Not to my taste, win or lose.
Don't like the guy doing the commentary either. Mundane isn't the word. Thankfully interrupted by some friends.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:14 pm

beesrus wrote:

Certainly wasn't a basketball match at HP last week, rather an enjoyable afternoon in fact. Carey,Fox, Grant etc would not seem to fit your stereotype-maybe it's time for you to take a trip to HP and judge for yourself with an unbiased eye rather than taking your mates word as Gospel or making assumptions from a look at the team sheet.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:21 pm

beesrus wrote:
Don't like the guy doing the commentary either. Mundane isn't the word.  Thankfully interrupted by some friends.

Not a fair assessment, Mr Bees. Entertaining game today with, yes, industry but also some decent play. Ainsworth is 5'5!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:22 pm

I'm going next week to my chagrin. Social pressures deem it an unavoidable act. Not looking forward to the football bit at all.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:46 pm

beesrus wrote:
I'm going next week to my chagrin. Social pressures deem it an unavoidable act. Not looking forward to the football bit at all.

Mere social pressures overriding your morality?

You've changed. cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:26 pm

My morality will be the same next week as it was last week. One doesn't boycott football as if one is giving up smoking or eating animals. Quite separate philosophy and reasoning. Family accord sometimes trumps personal footy behaviour. Football is not that important, no big deal.  I'm sure you have been in a similar boat on occasion, or maybe not.
Don't worry Czarky, the squire won't be getting rich on my donations this season, just like last season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend tickets and match news   Southend tickets and match  news - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend tickets and match news
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next