The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ticket collections

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 1:17 pm

We'll also have the mobile unit outside the Ticket Office from noon, solely for collections, to speed up the process
or
If you are yet to collect Memberships (green or white) you can do so form the Ticket Office before tomorrow's game.

I wonder which collection point my tickets will be.
Back to top Go down

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 2:11 pm

As usual I expect Argyle to make it look easier getting in and out of Mecca during Hajj than to collect your membership card from the box office
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Tgwu wrote:
We'll also have the mobile unit outside the Ticket Office from noon, solely for collections, to speed up the process
or
If you are yet to collect Memberships (green or white) you can do so form the Ticket Office before tomorrow's game.

I wonder which collection point my tickets will be.
 Knowing Argyle for cock ups there proberly sent it to charltons valley you gotta pick it up from there.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Another recipe for disaster just waiting to happen. Especially when some concessions are asked to produce ID they won't have with them and are told they can't have their tickets. Shorely they wouldn't do that ? would they ?
Back to top Go down

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 3:50 pm

beesrus wrote:
Another recipe for disaster just waiting to happen. Especially when some concessions are asked to produce ID they won't have with them and are told they can't have their tickets. Shorely they wouldn't do that ? would they ?
Of course they would.
I have the Junior General's birth certificate all ready for the early start to jannerland tomorrow. Get up to HP early doors, pick up season tickets then get lost on the way from Central Park to Mutley for the Mash Up! laugh laugh lol
Back to top Go down

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 am

I'm going to be amazed if this doesn't turn out to another Argyle ticketing omnishambles with people still trying to get into the ground at twenty to four.
Back to top Go down

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 am

i'll be trying to get out of the ground by then.
Back to top Go down

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:22 am

alannotivvy wrote:
i'll be trying to get out of the ground by then.

After 26 pints of Guinness, I doubt you'll even reach the ground. FFS.
Back to top Go down

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 9:07 am

nah, 2-0 up and cruising lads.
Listen to the General. afro
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Got up there around 3.15 and surprisingly no queue. Well impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ticket collections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket collections   Ticket collections Empty

Back to top Go down

Ticket collections
Page 1 of 1