Yea Man
vincent_vega
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:54 pm

I see porky is beginning to pave the way for PS to return to the club as a he is a "long time argyle fan". Fickle as f**k :pighug:
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Nice re-writing of history Newell.

Newell wrote:
"Todd and the Japs caused our downfall, not the local directors that were on the board at the time"

This is complete and utter bollox. It was Stapleton and co that sold out to "The Japs" (Staying classy Newell I see, ignorant twat), it was Stapleton and Co that sold "The Japs" a complete pup having bumped up our accounts with a needless mid season sale. It was also 'the local directors' that stood make a killing on the upsale of the property

Newell wrote:
"Let's put it this way, it's my opinion that without the influence off Todd and the Japanese, we would not have gone into Admin."

Again complete bollocks as we were already headed for a crash before "The Japs" turned up. This is thanks to our local Janner chairman's refusal to build on momentum and either commit any of his own money or seek external investment to enable further promotion. This meant by this point the returning hordes had correctly seen through the total lack of ambition of the Stapleton board and found something better to do on Saturday afternoons. Stapleton meanwhile decided to cash in by selling all our best players and hawking the club to anyone interested in property. Then he hung round like a bad smell when he sensed more wonga was to be had from the World Cup bid.

But hey he went to Kidderminster once....

Here the thread is in all its glory, along several nodding donkeys and mentions of "us Greens".

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=100172&start=13

You wouldn't have thought for a minute that Stapleton loathed Pasoti (club staff were banned from viewing it) and loathes Newell (possibly in no small part to him being the sort to refer to Japanese people as "Japs") lol!

Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:33 pm

I wonder whether Ian-De-Lar will join in the Bring back Stapes cheerleading. He was pretty anti-Stapleton back in the day!!
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:24 pm

What was the phrase he used to use to describe the then directors?

The Malignant Seven.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 4:43 pm

I don't think Stapleton will be in a rush to shake Nools hand that's for sure.

Little birdie tells me the man cannot stand either him or his crappy website.
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:10 pm

I think it was common knowledge that PAFC staff at that time were forbidden from reading his crappy site.
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Absolutely no way should he return to the club in an guise
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:19 pm

I agree with Graiser, let racists and homophobes buy season tickets but lets not have this chap attend.
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:36 pm

It could be awkward if he returned.

He can't have been happy about the "Duchess of Derriford" blog that appeared during administration.

Imagine bumping into the author of the blog? #awkward
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:58 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I agree with Graiser, let racists and homophobes buy season tickets but lets not have this chap attend.

The fact that Nooel wouldn't object to his return should be enough to hope he doesn't
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I don't think Stapleton will be in a rush to shake Nools hand that's for sure.

Little birdie tells me the man cannot stand either him or his crappy website.
cheers cheers cheers cheers Stapes, cant be all bad then! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:27 am

"The Japs" = Yasuaki Kagami. One man.

"Japs". Every now and then the veil slips just a little. How is that any different to using "****"?

(You'll have to guess the word by the looks of it. Starts with "P". Ends with "I". Has "AK" in the middle.)
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:36 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"The Japs" = Yasuaki Kagami. One man.

"Japs". Every now and then the veil slips just a little. How is that any different to using "****"?

(You'll have to guess the word by the looks of it. Starts with "P". Ends with "I". Has "AK" in the middle.)

Yeah, neither are as bad as S**t though imo, and as for A****e...diabolical.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 am

Since when did Japs become a derogatory word.  Is it not similar to Brits? Okay, technically maybe Japanese is more suitable but then so is British.
Only in this wishy washy, pathetic country is it a problem.
Why should ageing people be required to choose their words so carefully after a lifetime of being taught differently?
Some on here are so lily livered I'm embarrassed for them.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:13 am

"Brits" was originally derogatory and was first coined by Irish nationalists to insult our soldiers on duty in Northern Ireland.

Since then it has been, rather bizarrely, adopted by us without so much as a hint of objection rendering its earlier intended derogatory intent impotent.

"Japs" hasn't been used because it bestows respect to people from Japan, has it? It has been used to show a lack of respect and, therefore, to insult them. Insulting somebody because of their nationality is blatantly racist just as insulting people over any characteristic beyond their control is horribly bigoted. That's what is wrong with it.

I can't believe we still need to talk about this. None of this is in the slightest bit difficult unless you are a racist bigot and proud of it.

It is 2017 not 1717, isn't it?

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:20 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
What was the phrase he used to use to describe the then directors?

The Malignant Seven.

Paul Staplewallet Mag710
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:31 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Since when did Japs become a derogatory word.  Is it not similar to Brits? Okay, technically maybe Japanese is more suitable but then so is British.
Only in this wishy washy, pathetic country is it a problem.
Why should ageing people be required to choose their words so carefully after a lifetime of being taught differently?
Some on here are so lily livered I'm embarrassed for them.

Enturely true. I got banned on a mobile forum stone dead as in a conversation on a thread I wrote that I'd had a chinky (as in takeaway) the night before. Cannot use it period
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:53 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I wonder whether Ian-De-Lar will join in the Bring back Stapes cheerleading. He was pretty anti-Stapleton back in the day!!

He'll do what ever his porcine master tells him to. Another fickle tw*t in that cabal of bumlickery and self adulation.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

vincent_vega wrote:
I see porky is beginning to pave the way for PS to return to the club as a he is a "long time argyle fan". Fickle as f**k :pighug:
Knobbers, brown nosing of Stapes was epic, perhaps he misses the old days when imminent new grandstands were all the rage jocolor
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"Brits" was originally derogatory and was first coined by Irish nationalists to insult our soldiers on duty in Northern Ireland.

Since then it has been, rather bizarrely, adopted by us without so much as a hint of objection rendering its earlier intended derogatory intent impotent.

"Japs" hasn't been used because it bestows respect to people from Japan, has it? It has been used to show a lack of respect and, therefore, to insult them. Insulting somebody because of their nationality is blatantly racist just as insulting people over any characteristic beyond their control is horribly bigoted. That's what is wrong with it.

I can't believe we still need to talk about this. None of this is in the slightest bit difficult unless you are a racist bigot and proud of it.

It is 2017 not 1717, isn't it?

Are you for real. Only pea brains, and they're becoming more prevalent, would choose to see being called a jap an insult. I'm not sure even Japanese people are offended. What a cry baby you are. You see demons everywhere.
And then you play the racist bigot card. You're no different from that other clown on here. You know, the one that keeps changing his name.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:51 pm

And some fell on stoney ground.
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:04 pm

This PC world we now live in does my Bleddy head in, over the years I've had friends and work colleagues of various races and we've indulged in 2 way banter without any issues whatsoever, so I'm a white honky, so what.
The problem at times lies with the bystanders of a "non pc conversation" who seem to get all precious about it, while those that are indulging in this banter don't have a problem with it.
The MP this week was a bit naive with the position she occupies in public life but it is difficult when you've grown up in an era when phrases such as she used were uttered with no racial intent meant but have now been hijacked by the PC brigade, bugger growing up in the fifties I had a "gay" childhood, now my grandchildren have to have a "happy" childhood.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
And some fell on stoney ground.

It's better than having my head stuck up my ass.

You really don't get it do you.
Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:39 pm

This world has been PC since gawd save the queen.and Edward longshanks strode the green hills. It's not a liberal democratic invention. It happens in every country on the planet and in every single family.
Right that's that sorted lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 5:28 pm

I think Paul Staplewallet is one of the lease holders of the old cricket ground, It could be use in a land swap with PCC Parks Dept land. I heard Argyle would like their development set up move into that area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paul Staplewallet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Staplewallet   Paul Staplewallet Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Staplewallet
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next