Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ruben Lameiras Signs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
beesrus



Posts : 1144
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:57 pm

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Not good enough for Coventry's L2 promotion push but plenty good enough for Argo's L1 relegation push.

EIEIEIO
Down the football league we go
When we get relegated
This is what we'll sing
We are Argo
We are Argo
brenty is our king
Its coming together nicely for a relegation battle two shocking cheap signings so far, what happened to the Liverpool money King Brenty?


Shhhh we are not supposed to talk about it! it never happened. raised eyebrow

It's for the club's own good, and the dosh will find it's way into the owners' asset portfolio balance sheet. It's called sustainability, the contemporary business language  for skimming, where ethics are for losers.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1952
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:46 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Not good enough for Coventry's L2 promotion push but plenty good enough for Argo's L1 relegation push.

EIEIEIO
Down the football league we go
When we get relegated
This is what we'll sing
We are Argo
We are Argo
brenty is our king
Its coming together nicely for a relegation battle two shocking cheap signings so far, what happened to the Liverpool money King Brenty?
You don't have a good track record though do you? You absolutely slagged off the club when JJ and Sonny joined calling them both ''shite signings'' I need say no more Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:00 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Not good enough for Coventry's L2 promotion push but plenty good enough for Argo's L1 relegation push.

EIEIEIO
Down the football league we go
When we get relegated
This is what we'll sing
We are Argo
We are Argo
brenty is our king
Its coming together nicely for a relegation battle two shocking cheap signings so far, what happened to the Liverpool money King Brenty?
You don't have a good track record though do you? You absolutely slagged off the club when JJ and Sonny joined calling them both ''shite signings'' I need say no more Laughing
The crap signings from Cambridge the new patrick vierra from Whitehawk, they were shit as predicted, though your love for all things Brenty stops you mentioning that........Twat.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 68
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Thought Jimmy Spencer was a good signing, don't think his injury done him or us any favours, Donaldson was a duffer.
I also think there was a player in Ijaha, but fitness and injury put the kibosh on him.
All signings are a game of chance, some you win and some you lose but I think ole Derek's in credit on all his signings.
As for Ruben, well we'll have to wait and see won't we.
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 1144
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Opinion is bound to be divided on the future prospects of lower league rejects that don't even command a fee. I suspect the absence of a fee for unknowns would point to an obvious glass ceiling in performance.
There was no division of opinion when the likes of Barry Hayles and SEB were announced.
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 1144
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:20 am

We shouldn't even be having this discussion. At a proper football club only a few years ago, four maybe five players would be on their way and need to be replaced. This last couple of years is now seeing it's third squad being assembled almost from scratch. How many is it this year ? ten, twelve players including the talisman, hailing a taxi before the season even starts. Building a club ? don't make me laugh.
The professional game is sick, with Brent and Starnes at the forefront of a usury culture, and fans need to say so clearly.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:06 am

beesrus wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Not good enough for Coventry's L2 promotion push but plenty good enough for Argo's L1 relegation push.

EIEIEIO
Down the football league we go
When we get relegated
This is what we'll sing
We are Argo
We are Argo
brenty is our king
Its coming together nicely for a relegation battle two shocking cheap signings so far, what happened to the Liverpool money King Brenty?


Shhhh we are not supposed to talk about it! it never happened. raised eyebrow

It's for the club's own good, and the dosh will find it's way into the owners' asset portfolio balance sheet. It's called sustainability, the contemporary business language  for skimming, where ethics are for losers.

I like that little line very good indeed. Will work into onto FC later today
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9178
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:43 am

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Not good enough for Coventry's L2 promotion push but plenty good enough for Argo's L1 relegation push.

EIEIEIO
Down the football league we go
When we get relegated
This is what we'll sing
We are Argo
We are Argo
brenty is our king
Its coming together nicely for a relegation battle two shocking cheap signings so far, what happened to the Liverpool money King Brenty?


Shhhh we are not supposed to talk about it! it never happened. raised eyebrow

1st it was used to finished Harper Park, (It ran out of money)
2nd to make Hallett contribution up to the 5m+ (save Brent and co from using their own money)
3rd to pay for the new roof (as above)
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 am

tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tiger and greaser just cranking up their usual " the boss knows best " routine. Just salute the flag when it's raised up at the house.

Basra, I think Derek's track record on signings speaks for itself, so by all means you can keep to your agenda and I'll just stick to the facts if that's ok with you old bean.

Well, that's you told isn't it beesrus. Your opinions are just an agenda while graiser's are, apparently, facts. The arrogance of that statement.

The irony of graiser accusing others of having an agenda on a thread where, yet again, we've seen the same three posters flooding the thread (over 1/4 posts on this thread so far) as a team to defend their view. Which they are entitled to do, but FFS don't then accuse others of having an agenda.
Been on your hols mousey - was wondering where you had got to. I've brushed off my certificate in stats and had a look. So young graiser, me and + 1 (aka?) = 9 posts = 3 each. (Now you can see how I got a certificate for stats Laughing ) That figure is 'taking over the thread'' Question  However, if you add together SS68 and Beesrus and you = 9 posts = 3 each. Now in my day at school (approved) 3 = 3 and 9 = 9. Hmmm?? There is ample evidence that DA does, in general, get his t/f activity correct and that is backed up by the fact we got promoted. Those fans who wrote off GC, JJ, Foxy, Sonny as ''rejects'' are possibly still wiping the egg from their face. I mean your team mate SS68, who has helped you flood the thread with 9 in total, thought 3 of those 4 were rejects when they arrived. Well, if they were then lets get more rejects. Onwards we go.
Monitoring posts how very Knobber, what you dont get is the point that Adams is forced to take a long shot punt on signing crap in the hope that some of them might turnout to be decent,if Adams was giving a proper budget using some of the disappeared liverpool money he could buy proven quality, but you Brent fan boys cant see it......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaved us Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8643
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:08 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tiger and greaser just cranking up their usual " the boss knows best " routine. Just salute the flag when it's raised up at the house.

Basra, I think Derek's track record on signings speaks for itself, so by all means you can keep to your agenda and I'll just stick to the facts if that's ok with you old bean.

Well, that's you told isn't it beesrus. Your opinions are just an agenda while graiser's are, apparently, facts. The arrogance of that statement.

The irony of graiser accusing others of having an agenda on a thread where, yet again, we've seen the same three posters flooding the thread (over 1/4 posts on this thread so far) as a team to defend their view. Which they are entitled to do, but FFS don't then accuse others of having an agenda.
Been on your hols mousey - was wondering where you had got to. I've brushed off my certificate in stats and had a look. So young graiser, me and + 1 (aka?) = 9 posts = 3 each. (Now you can see how I got a certificate for stats Laughing ) That figure is 'taking over the thread'' Question  However, if you add together SS68 and Beesrus and you = 9 posts = 3 each. Now in my day at school (approved) 3 = 3 and 9 = 9. Hmmm?? There is ample evidence that DA does, in general, get his t/f activity correct and that is backed up by the fact we got promoted. Those fans who wrote off GC, JJ, Foxy, Sonny as ''rejects'' are possibly still wiping the egg from their face. I mean your team mate SS68, who has helped you flood the thread with 9 in total, thought 3 of those 4 were rejects when they arrived. Well, if they were then lets get more rejects. Onwards we go.
Monitoring posts how very Knobber, what you dont get is the point that Adams is forced to take a long shot punt on signing crap in the hope that some of them might turnout to be decent,if Adams was giving a proper budget using some of the disappeared liverpool money he could buy proven quality, but you Brent fan boys cant see it......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaved us Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh ....68.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:16 am

zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tiger and greaser just cranking up their usual " the boss knows best " routine. Just salute the flag when it's raised up at the house.

Basra, I think Derek's track record on signings speaks for itself, so by all means you can keep to your agenda and I'll just stick to the facts if that's ok with you old bean.

Well, that's you told isn't it beesrus. Your opinions are just an agenda while graiser's are, apparently, facts. The arrogance of that statement.

The irony of graiser accusing others of having an agenda on a thread where, yet again, we've seen the same three posters flooding the thread (over 1/4 posts on this thread so far) as a team to defend their view. Which they are entitled to do, but FFS don't then accuse others of having an agenda.
Been on your hols mousey - was wondering where you had got to. I've brushed off my certificate in stats and had a look. So young graiser, me and + 1 (aka?) = 9 posts = 3 each. (Now you can see how I got a certificate for stats Laughing ) That figure is 'taking over the thread'' Question  However, if you add together SS68 and Beesrus and you = 9 posts = 3 each. Now in my day at school (approved) 3 = 3 and 9 = 9. Hmmm?? There is ample evidence that DA does, in general, get his t/f activity correct and that is backed up by the fact we got promoted. Those fans who wrote off GC, JJ, Foxy, Sonny as ''rejects'' are possibly still wiping the egg from their face. I mean your team mate SS68, who has helped you flood the thread with 9 in total, thought 3 of those 4 were rejects when they arrived. Well, if they were then lets get more rejects. Onwards we go.
Monitoring posts how very Knobber, what you dont get is the point that Adams is forced to take a long shot punt on signing crap in the hope that some of them might turnout to be decent,if Adams was giving a proper budget using some of the disappeared liverpool money he could buy proven quality, but you Brent fan boys cant see it......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaved us Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh ....68.... Rolling Eyes
Prince Cock /Ztiff = Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4845
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:17 am

Laughing Moooorning Smile
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8643
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tiger and greaser just cranking up their usual " the boss knows best " routine. Just salute the flag when it's raised up at the house.

Basra, I think Derek's track record on signings speaks for itself, so by all means you can keep to your agenda and I'll just stick to the facts if that's ok with you old bean.

Well, that's you told isn't it beesrus. Your opinions are just an agenda while graiser's are, apparently, facts. The arrogance of that statement.

The irony of graiser accusing others of having an agenda on a thread where, yet again, we've seen the same three posters flooding the thread (over 1/4 posts on this thread so far) as a team to defend their view. Which they are entitled to do, but FFS don't then accuse others of having an agenda.
Been on your hols mousey - was wondering where you had got to. I've brushed off my certificate in stats and had a look. So young graiser, me and + 1 (aka?) = 9 posts = 3 each. (Now you can see how I got a certificate for stats Laughing ) That figure is 'taking over the thread'' Question  However, if you add together SS68 and Beesrus and you = 9 posts = 3 each. Now in my day at school (approved) 3 = 3 and 9 = 9. Hmmm?? There is ample evidence that DA does, in general, get his t/f activity correct and that is backed up by the fact we got promoted. Those fans who wrote off GC, JJ, Foxy, Sonny as ''rejects'' are possibly still wiping the egg from their face. I mean your team mate SS68, who has helped you flood the thread with 9 in total, thought 3 of those 4 were rejects when they arrived. Well, if they were then lets get more rejects. Onwards we go.
Monitoring posts how very Knobber, what you dont get is the point that Adams is forced to take a long shot punt on signing crap in the hope that some of them might turnout to be decent,if Adams was giving a proper budget using some of the disappeared liverpool money he could buy proven quality, but you Brent fan boys cant see it......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaved us Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh ....68.... Rolling Eyes
Prince Cock /Ztiff = Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


I'm far from asleep 68 (or as you were known in a previous life 69),.....Argyle could thrash the world champions Germany or any of the great Brazilian winners of the past 10-0....and you would still find something to be critical of wouldn't you.....the chip on your shoulder is so big now your having difficulty dragging it around or even breathing under the weight of it.....good things are happening at PAFC despite what you think of James Brent.....it must be difficult to be continually unhappy when Argyle are building good foundations.....Derek Adams in his wisdom has brought in some good players in the last two seasons.....anyone being critical at this stage over his two new players before they player is being critical just to feed their own ego.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:56 am

zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tiger and greaser just cranking up their usual " the boss knows best " routine. Just salute the flag when it's raised up at the house.

Basra, I think Derek's track record on signings speaks for itself, so by all means you can keep to your agenda and I'll just stick to the facts if that's ok with you old bean.

Well, that's you told isn't it beesrus. Your opinions are just an agenda while graiser's are, apparently, facts. The arrogance of that statement.

The irony of graiser accusing others of having an agenda on a thread where, yet again, we've seen the same three posters flooding the thread (over 1/4 posts on this thread so far) as a team to defend their view. Which they are entitled to do, but FFS don't then accuse others of having an agenda.
Been on your hols mousey - was wondering where you had got to. I've brushed off my certificate in stats and had a look. So young graiser, me and + 1 (aka?) = 9 posts = 3 each. (Now you can see how I got a certificate for stats Laughing ) That figure is 'taking over the thread'' Question  However, if you add together SS68 and Beesrus and you = 9 posts = 3 each. Now in my day at school (approved) 3 = 3 and 9 = 9. Hmmm?? There is ample evidence that DA does, in general, get his t/f activity correct and that is backed up by the fact we got promoted. Those fans who wrote off GC, JJ, Foxy, Sonny as ''rejects'' are possibly still wiping the egg from their face. I mean your team mate SS68, who has helped you flood the thread with 9 in total, thought 3 of those 4 were rejects when they arrived. Well, if they were then lets get more rejects. Onwards we go.
Monitoring posts how very Knobber, what you dont get is the point that Adams is forced to take a long shot punt on signing crap in the hope that some of them might turnout to be decent,if Adams was giving a proper budget using some of the disappeared liverpool money he could buy proven quality, but you Brent fan boys cant see it......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaved us Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh ....68.... Rolling Eyes
Prince Cock /Ztiff = Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


I'm far from asleep 68 (or as you were known in a previous life 69),.....Argyle could thrash the world champions Germany or any of the great Brazilian winners of the past 10-0....and you would still find something to be critical of wouldn't you.....the chip on your shoulder is so big now your having difficulty dragging it around or even breathing under the weight of it.....good things are happening at PAFC despite what you think of James Brent.....it must be difficult to be continually unhappy when Argyle are building good foundations.....Derek Adams in his wisdom has brought in some good players in the last two seasons.....anyone being critical at this stage over his two new players before they player is being critical just to feed their own ego.
lol! lol! lol! Jimmy laying good foundations!! Very Happy Very Happy it took your hero six years to get a club like Argyle out of the Basement, with the pisspoor signings made so far it will only be a season out of the dead league. as for your personal insults, Princecock/Ztiff cheers cheers cheers  i will keep speaking out on this Democratic forum about the shit goings on at the Brentihad all day every day sunny ps have you chipped in to knobbers give Jimmy a grand sponsorship yet?
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8643
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tiger and greaser just cranking up their usual " the boss knows best " routine. Just salute the flag when it's raised up at the house.

Basra, I think Derek's track record on signings speaks for itself, so by all means you can keep to your agenda and I'll just stick to the facts if that's ok with you old bean.

Well, that's you told isn't it beesrus. Your opinions are just an agenda while graiser's are, apparently, facts. The arrogance of that statement.

The irony of graiser accusing others of having an agenda on a thread where, yet again, we've seen the same three posters flooding the thread (over 1/4 posts on this thread so far) as a team to defend their view. Which they are entitled to do, but FFS don't then accuse others of having an agenda.
Been on your hols mousey - was wondering where you had got to. I've brushed off my certificate in stats and had a look. So young graiser, me and + 1 (aka?) = 9 posts = 3 each. (Now you can see how I got a certificate for stats Laughing ) That figure is 'taking over the thread'' Question  However, if you add together SS68 and Beesrus and you = 9 posts = 3 each. Now in my day at school (approved) 3 = 3 and 9 = 9. Hmmm?? There is ample evidence that DA does, in general, get his t/f activity correct and that is backed up by the fact we got promoted. Those fans who wrote off GC, JJ, Foxy, Sonny as ''rejects'' are possibly still wiping the egg from their face. I mean your team mate SS68, who has helped you flood the thread with 9 in total, thought 3 of those 4 were rejects when they arrived. Well, if they were then lets get more rejects. Onwards we go.
Monitoring posts how very Knobber, what you dont get is the point that Adams is forced to take a long shot punt on signing crap in the hope that some of them might turnout to be decent,if Adams was giving a proper budget using some of the disappeared liverpool money he could buy proven quality, but you Brent fan boys cant see it......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaved us Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh ....68.... Rolling Eyes
Prince Cock /Ztiff = Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


I'm far from asleep 68 (or as you were known in a previous life 69),.....Argyle could thrash the world champions Germany or any of the great Brazilian winners of the past 10-0....and you would still find something to be critical of wouldn't you.....the chip on your shoulder is so big now your having difficulty dragging it around or even breathing under the weight of it.....good things are happening at PAFC despite what you think of James Brent.....it must be difficult to be continually unhappy when Argyle are building good foundations.....Derek Adams in his wisdom has brought in some good players in the last two seasons.....anyone being critical at this stage over his two new players before they player is being critical just to feed their own ego.
lol! lol! lol! Jimmy laying good foundations!! Very Happy Very Happy it took your hero six years to get a club like Argyle out of the Basement, with the pisspoor signings made so far it will only be a season out of the dead league. as for your personal insults, Princecock/Ztiff cheers cheers cheers  i will keep speaking out on this Democratic forum about the shit goings on at the Brentihad all day every day sunny ps have you chipped in to knobbers give Jimmy a grand sponsorship yet?


yeh yeh yeh yeh ...Personal insults ?....just facts 68/69......but your so far under that chip on your shoulder you just cannot see the daylight anymore.....and as for your views on Derek signings... well I just have to smile in amazement, how sad you must be.....all your worries must be knocking years off your life expectancy.


Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1651
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:45 pm

In terms of the player himself, I don't know whether he's any good, I don't suppose anyone else on this site does. The fact that he's been released by Coventry doesn't mean anything.

Derek Adams has proved he's got a good eye for a player, and yes of course he has to shop at car boot sales, he always will whilst the current regime is in charge.

Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:28 pm

zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tiger and greaser just cranking up their usual " the boss knows best " routine. Just salute the flag when it's raised up at the house.

Basra, I think Derek's track record on signings speaks for itself, so by all means you can keep to your agenda and I'll just stick to the facts if that's ok with you old bean.

Well, that's you told isn't it beesrus. Your opinions are just an agenda while graiser's are, apparently, facts. The arrogance of that statement.

The irony of graiser accusing others of having an agenda on a thread where, yet again, we've seen the same three posters flooding the thread (over 1/4 posts on this thread so far) as a team to defend their view. Which they are entitled to do, but FFS don't then accuse others of having an agenda.
Been on your hols mousey - was wondering where you had got to. I've brushed off my certificate in stats and had a look. So young graiser, me and + 1 (aka?) = 9 posts = 3 each. (Now you can see how I got a certificate for stats Laughing ) That figure is 'taking over the thread'' Question  However, if you add together SS68 and Beesrus and you = 9 posts = 3 each. Now in my day at school (approved) 3 = 3 and 9 = 9. Hmmm?? There is ample evidence that DA does, in general, get his t/f activity correct and that is backed up by the fact we got promoted. Those fans who wrote off GC, JJ, Foxy, Sonny as ''rejects'' are possibly still wiping the egg from their face. I mean your team mate SS68, who has helped you flood the thread with 9 in total, thought 3 of those 4 were rejects when they arrived. Well, if they were then lets get more rejects. Onwards we go.
Monitoring posts how very Knobber, what you dont get is the point that Adams is forced to take a long shot punt on signing crap in the hope that some of them might turnout to be decent,if Adams was giving a proper budget using some of the disappeared liverpool money he could buy proven quality, but you Brent fan boys cant see it......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaved us Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh ....68.... Rolling Eyes
Prince Cock /Ztiff = Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep


I'm far from asleep 68 (or as you were known in a previous life 69),.....Argyle could thrash the world champions Germany or any of the great Brazilian winners of the past 10-0....and you would still find something to be critical of wouldn't you.....the chip on your shoulder is so big now your having difficulty dragging it around or even breathing under the weight of it.....good things are happening at PAFC despite what you think of James Brent.....it must be difficult to be continually unhappy when Argyle are building good foundations.....Derek Adams in his wisdom has brought in some good players in the last two seasons.....anyone being critical at this stage over his two new players before they player is being critical just to feed their own ego.
lol! lol! lol! Jimmy laying good foundations!! Very Happy Very Happy it took your hero six years to get a club like Argyle out of the Basement, with the pisspoor signings made so far it will only be a season out of the dead league. as for your personal insults, Princecock/Ztiff cheers cheers cheers  i will keep speaking out on this Democratic forum about the shit goings on at the Brentihad all day every day sunny ps have you chipped in to knobbers give Jimmy a grand sponsorship yet?


yeh yeh  yeh yeh ...Personal insults ?....just facts 68/69......but your so far under that chip on your shoulder you just cannot see the daylight anymore.....and as for your views on Derek signings... well I just have to smile in amazement, how sad you must be.....all your worries must be knocking years off your life expectancy.


Dont worry about me Prince cock/Ztiff, i 've only got one worry, have you made a donation to Knobbers Give Jimmy a Grand Sponsorship?
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8643
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:49 pm

No... I haven't even read about it....but I don't do sponsorships anyway so it's irrelevant really.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4845
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Laughing Aaaaftnoon Smile
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3975
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:48 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Not good enough for Coventry's L2 promotion push but plenty good enough for Argo's L1 relegation push.

EIEIEIO
Down the football league we go
When we get relegated
This is what we'll sing
We are Argo
We are Argo
brenty is our king
Its coming together nicely for a relegation battle two shocking cheap signings so far, what happened to the Liverpool money King Brenty?
You don't have a good track record though do you? You absolutely slagged off the club when JJ and Sonny joined calling them both ''shite signings'' I need say no more Laughing

cheers cheers

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4845
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Posts removed?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2517
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Suffers v Zyph
Do enjoy a good spat.
laugh


WATCH FOOTBALL
LIVE FOOTBALL
TALK SHITE
We're football fans/punters/armchair managers and we all talk SHITE at times. point and laugh
Makes great entertainment!!
party animal
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1952
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:35 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
charleymouse wrote:
Graiser wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tiger and greaser just cranking up their usual " the boss knows best " routine. Just salute the flag when it's raised up at the house.

Basra, I think Derek's track record on signings speaks for itself, so by all means you can keep to your agenda and I'll just stick to the facts if that's ok with you old bean.

Well, that's you told isn't it beesrus. Your opinions are just an agenda while graiser's are, apparently, facts. The arrogance of that statement.

The irony of graiser accusing others of having an agenda on a thread where, yet again, we've seen the same three posters flooding the thread (over 1/4 posts on this thread so far) as a team to defend their view. Which they are entitled to do, but FFS don't then accuse others of having an agenda.
Been on your hols mousey - was wondering where you had got to. I've brushed off my certificate in stats and had a look. So young graiser, me and + 1 (aka?) = 9 posts = 3 each. (Now you can see how I got a certificate for stats Laughing ) That figure is 'taking over the thread'' Question  However, if you add together SS68 and Beesrus and you = 9 posts = 3 each. Now in my day at school (approved) 3 = 3 and 9 = 9. Hmmm?? There is ample evidence that DA does, in general, get his t/f activity correct and that is backed up by the fact we got promoted. Those fans who wrote off GC, JJ, Foxy, Sonny as ''rejects'' are possibly still wiping the egg from their face. I mean your team mate SS68, who has helped you flood the thread with 9 in total, thought 3 of those 4 were rejects when they arrived. Well, if they were then lets get more rejects. Onwards we go.
Monitoring posts how very Knobber, what you dont get is the point that Adams is forced to take a long shot punt on signing crap in the hope that some of them might turnout to be decent,if Adams was giving a proper budget using some of the disappeared liverpool money he could buy proven quality, but you Brent fan boys cant see it......... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaved us Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
If you read the posts correctly you will see that it was Uncle Charley who started throwing stats about. But then he/she's in your boat so it had to be ignored. I just used my certificate in Stats to show the figures were very selective. What I can't believe is how good DA must be to take a long shot punt on all those crap players last year and then finished 2nd on GD. Signing released players? OMG? Two words to answer that - Graham Carey. TBH I'm neither JB in or out and 6 years was a long time to get promoted but we've achieved it now and hopefully it won't take 6 more years to go up again. Onward we go.
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 1144
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Posts removed?

It would appear for some strange reason the harmless disagreement has been moved to a pasotiesque "terracing" thread, Les. Entitled bickering so as to belittle the members concerned. Not happy about that at all, even the ones I disagree with.
A bit OTT to move the comments, I must say. Hardly worse than an exchange at PM's questions.
Must have hit an individual mod's particular buttons. Can't think who it could be raised eyebrow  and do we have a potential authoritarian in our midst now the mod room has been reduced by quite a few ? Is group decision making now under threat ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4869
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:10 pm

poor signings so far huge improvement required.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras Signs   

Back to top Go down
 
Ruben Lameiras Signs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Funny Saying on Signs, Bumper Stickers, and What'Eva....
» First signs of torture
» How to make colored signs
» Now China is showing signs of revolt
» REMEMBERING THE GOOD OLD DAYS IN SEPT WHEN WE WERE TOLD FIRST WEEK NOVEMBER JUDGE SIGNS OFF FOR CLASS TO SEE.. THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: