PlymptonPilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Rumours for next season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:53 am

beesrus wrote:
Here's one for the precious rumours thread. Luton want Bradley for £250,000. cat Razz

So what is precious about the rumours thread?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 1:10 am

It's a gold mine of information...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 11:12 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Here's one for the precious rumours thread. Luton want Bradley for £250,000. cat Razz

So what is precious about the rumours thread?

Exactly Mouldy, what indeed. I would be delighted to find out, but maybe it will just remain a mystery, bobbing around on page 27.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Is there a question you want to ask, please ask away...
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Jimmy to be questioned by fraud squad for impersonating a football club owner..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Is there a question you want to ask, please ask away...

No question Hugh. Just a bit of mirth about stickying something like a rumours thread in the first place. I seem to remember I commented at the time.  If something can't stay on the leaderboard, it should drop out of sight. I'm sure we're all able to navigate ATD to find what we want, or just start a new thread. The lack of contributions to the sticky over the weeks it was there would tend to support my view. People started their own threads.
Apart from technical and site policy necessities why bother to sticky anything ? I understand it with, say, the forecasting league. Pasoti was overrun with them and were used to manipulate and control exposure of certain subjects, "separate fact from fiction", and a symptom of the first formative steps of noolism. Apart from that they're just sooooo yesterday. In short, they stink. cat
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:24 pm

We aren't Pasoti.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:51 pm

As I'm sure bees is aware the thread was started so people could post rumours as and when so that posters could keep up with what was going on by looking in one place. A sort of community service if you will - thought he would have approved of that sort of thing.

As he enjoyed it so much I'll probably do the same again next close season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours for next season   Rumours for next season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumours for next season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2