Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Who does this remind us of?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeWN



Posts : 231
Join date : 2015-07-21

PostSubject: Who does this remind us of?    Mon May 08, 2017 6:46 pm

I was alerted to this by the Angry People in Local Newspapers Facebook account. It reminds me of a certain someone on a certain message board but, as I'm approaching 40, my memory is going. Now who could I be thinking of...?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/colin-johnson-refund_uk_59105ff3e4b0104c73505cf5
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7869
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Mon May 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Brilliant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9903
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 55
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Mon May 08, 2017 9:34 pm

What a tool he is! Very Happy

Not got the balls to admit he was wrong.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10835
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 pm

MikeWN wrote:
I was alerted to this by the Angry People in Local Newspapers Facebook account. It reminds me of a certain someone on a certain message board but, as I'm approaching 40, my memory is going. Now who could I be thinking of...?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/colin-johnson-refund_uk_59105ff3e4b0104c73505cf5


did this guy wear a tutu once?
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Tue May 09, 2017 9:46 am

Outstanding.

'Hi Colin, this is Ridley Scott...'
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2986
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Tue May 09, 2017 10:06 am

Not a scooby who this all referring to but can take an educated guess that its something to do with a forum owner ?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2264
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Tue May 09, 2017 11:33 am

Angry wrote:
MikeWN wrote:
I was alerted to this by the Angry People in Local Newspapers Facebook account. It reminds me of a certain someone on a certain message board but, as I'm approaching 40, my memory is going. Now who could I be thinking of...?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/colin-johnson-refund_uk_59105ff3e4b0104c73505cf5


did this guy wear a tutu once?
Think he still does! That last set of tweets were priceless laugh
Back to top Go down
MikeWN



Posts : 231
Join date : 2015-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Tue May 09, 2017 4:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Not a scooby who this all referring to but can take an educated guess that its something to do with a forum owner ?

Nope, sorry! I was thinking of that paragon of inclusiveness and tolerance, Mr Harper.

Chemical Ali wrote:
Apparently someone put the BNP like in Harper's FB likes Laughing He conveniently forgets to discuss the anti mosque and halal likes (that he has now deleted)-

Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4573
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Tue May 09, 2017 4:34 pm

MikeWN wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Not a scooby who this all referring to but can take an educated guess that its something to do with a forum owner ?

Nope, sorry! I was thinking of that paragon of inclusiveness and tolerance, Mr Harper.

Chemical Ali wrote:
Apparently someone put the BNP like in Harper's FB likes Laughing He conveniently forgets to discuss the anti mosque and halal likes (that he has now deleted)-


Pesky Grandkids, I'll kill 'em when I gets me hands on 'em
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5304
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Tue May 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Dirty little arabs.....oops!
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6322
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Tue May 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 5071
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Tue May 09, 2017 7:07 pm

brent cohorts.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN



Posts : 231
Join date : 2015-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    Wed May 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Unlike Harper's bigotry, this story is a hoax.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/09/colin-johnson-wollygogg-twitter-hoax-marine-le-pen-bet

That's a shame - I quite liked the idea of Colin frothing at the mouth behind his keyboard. But the important thing (for me at least) was that the story reminded me of Frank's little gem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who does this remind us of?    

Back to top Go down
 
Who does this remind us of?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: