Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Pasoti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 2501
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Mon May 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
the bloke is a clown. garry nelson is an argyle legend. why didnt darren purse sort him out for stealing the wife?

Maybe she wasn't worth counting the tiles on a cell wall for ? We don't know she might have been known for this kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 7:34 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
The bromance between IJN and Webb is not as strong as they would have you believe. Ian is becoming openly critical of him to anyone who will listen (maybe creating a Presidential vacancy he could slide into). Chris has been distancing himself from Ian for a long time as he blames him for all the grief he gets here (very old news). Some good news is that the Hallett's have taken a dislike to both of them.

Pork Chop as luvving as ever.....from the farm prior to jimmy jizzing down royal parade    Pig  Pig  Pig  Pig

"I am proud to say that Chris is a very good friend of mine, so I am obviously biased.

He's a cracking example of how different our club is to every other one.

The man was our Churchill when we needed him.

The fact that the Chairman recognised this when he bestowed the honour was brilliant for most of us like minded Argyle fans.

The green gene seems to be stoked up again for some reason.

In my opinion there could be no better man to hold this title.

No other than Mrs Sam Rendell gave Chris a hug and said how proud and pleased she was at the news. That'll do for me.

Not many gave more time than Webby when it was needed and certainly no one spoke more eloquently at meetings and Guilfoyle was smashed by Chris on more than one occasion.

Not sure if there was any agenda by the OP but our President is good for a few more years yet methinks."
Back to top Go down
P.O.I

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2017-01-15
Location : Ask De-Liar.

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 8:55 am

Good grief. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MrSpoprano

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 11:10 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
The bromance between IJN and Webb is not as strong as they would have you believe. Ian is becoming openly critical of him to anyone who will listen (maybe creating a Presidential vacancy he could slide into). Chris has been distancing himself from Ian for a long time as he blames him for all the grief he gets here (very old news). Some good news is that the Hallett's have taken a dislike to both of them.

Looks like the relationship with the Hallett's is just fine!
Taken from twitter[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 11:23 am

MrSpoprano wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:
The bromance between IJN and Webb is not as strong as they would have you believe. Ian is becoming openly critical of him to anyone who will listen (maybe creating a Presidential vacancy he could slide into). Chris has been distancing himself from Ian for a long time as he blames him for all the grief he gets here (very old news). Some good news is that the Hallett's have taken a dislike to both of them.

Looks like the relationship with the Hallett's is just fine!
Taken from twitter[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Etihad Biz...
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2507
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 1:29 pm

I hope they've got housesitters.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7531
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 1:39 pm

I bet she wishes that poxy divider was a lot bigger.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10127
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 3:19 pm

MrSpoprano wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:
The bromance between IJN and Webb is not as strong as they would have you believe. Ian is becoming openly critical of him to anyone who will listen (maybe creating a Presidential vacancy he could slide into). Chris has been distancing himself from Ian for a long time as he blames him for all the grief he gets here (very old news). Some good news is that the Hallett's have taken a dislike to both of them.

Looks like the relationship with the Hallett's is just fine!
Taken from twitter[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karma chameleon is old ian he adpts too all if it suits his purpose.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1316
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 3:23 pm

How come I got banned from the farm for calling him fat, there's photographic proof right there.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 1882
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 5:26 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
MrSpoprano wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:
The bromance between IJN and Webb is not as strong as they would have you believe. Ian is becoming openly critical of him to anyone who will listen (maybe creating a Presidential vacancy he could slide into). Chris has been distancing himself from Ian for a long time as he blames him for all the grief he gets here (very old news). Some good news is that the Hallett's have taken a dislike to both of them.

Looks like the relationship with the Hallett's is just fine!
Taken from twitter[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Etihad Biz...
What a arsehole licker of the Highest order  Pig ...jeez  :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Strange thing I genuinely know his wife and have seen her many times before but for the life of me from where am not sure. I'd say shes my age so possibly from school.
Unless she had some connection to the far post 70's 80's or 90's
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 6187
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 26
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Unbidden four different people have told me recently that Pasoti is really boring these days. "It was much better when you used to post here."

Obviously it was all down to my insight, wit and perspicacity. Or then again maybe not.

But for four different people to say it there must be something salient to be said for it's long-term decline.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 6:43 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Unbidden four different people have told me recently that Pasoti is really boring these days. "It was much better when you used to post here."

Obviously it was all down to my insight, wit and perspicacity. Or then again maybe not.

But for four different people to say it there must be something salient to be said for it's long-term decline.
Obviously Fran, you are a massive miss! but i would say Knobber, Throbber, Funtime Frankie, Captain Wankspan, Kiwi Cock. Just another Twat, etc etc  and the long decent into Boardroom bumlicking is the cause of the longterm decline.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 6187
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 26
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 7:13 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Unbidden four different people have told me recently that Pasoti is really boring these days. "It was much better when you used to post here."

Obviously it was all down to my insight, wit and perspicacity. Or then again maybe not.

But for four different people to say it there must be something salient to be said for it's long-term decline.
Obviously Fran, you are a massive miss! but i would say Knobber, Throbber, Funtime Frankie, Captain Wankspan, Kiwi Cock. Just another Twat, etc etc  and the long decent into Boardroom bumlicking is the cause of the longterm decline.

Possibly. I think that is certainly a big part of it and the sooner Pasoti is fully and openly absorbed into the club architecture the better because at least it'll have a degree of honesty then.

Rather more significant, perhaps, is the loss of humour. There used to be some very, very funny posters on that site who I know no longer post there.

Slim's gone too which is a huge loss to us all not just Pasoti.

I don't actually know what is there these days because I never look at it anymore. Well I think I do know, more or less. You don't have to visit a pig sty to know it stinks, do you?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Cornish Rebel



Posts : 148
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Tue May 09, 2017 8:27 pm

The poster vertes has been passively agrressed on there by posty wozzer and others. the fat cnut didnt know what to make of it. seems to me that theres a toe the line agenda or else outlook. when a new broom sweeps home park the self aggrandised ones will be first in thr bin. cant wait. just need brent out first
Back to top Go down
green_genie

avatar

Posts : 1176
Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Wed May 10, 2017 5:18 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Unbidden four different people have told me recently that Pasoti is really boring these days. "It was much better when you used to post here."

Obviously it was all down to my insight, wit and perspicacity. Or then again maybe not.

But for four different people to say it there must be something salient to be said for it's long-term decline.
Obviously Fran, you are a massive miss! but i would say Knobber, Throbber, Funtime Frankie, Captain Wankspan, Kiwi Cock. Just another Twat, etc etc  and the long decent into Boardroom bumlicking is the cause of the longterm decline.

Possibly. I think that is certainly a big part of it and the sooner Pasoti is fully and openly absorbed into the club architecture the better because at least it'll have a degree of honesty then.

Rather more significant, perhaps, is the loss of humour. There used to be some very, very funny posters on that site who I know no longer post there.

Slim's gone too which is a huge loss to us all not just Pasoti.

I don't actually know what is there these days because I never look at it anymore. Well I think I do know, more or less. You don't have to visit a pig sty to know it stinks, do you?

Only problem with that course is that the journo in Ottawa and the wannabe journo DeLiar would be closer to taking over the bag o.

The site manager and owner started lying about me having multiple accounts when I pointed out this was desire behind their campaign against the HP media team who are only people at HP expected to perform like Man City under Brent's austerity measures, getting blame for every lack of information at HP when it is clear Starnes and the owners haven't made decisions for them to communicate.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man
Admin


Posts : 494
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Wed May 10, 2017 8:14 am

Not a clever thing to do that, broadcast to all of your Twitter that you're away for some time.

Someone could take that as an open invite to help themselves, or piss against his door.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   Wed May 10, 2017 8:32 am

Yea Man wrote:
Not a clever thing to do that, broadcast to all of your Twitter that you're away for some time.

hardly any surprise he's thick as shit on the bottom line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pasoti   

Back to top Go down
 
Pasoti
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: