Les Miserable
Rickler
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Move abroad to watch Argyle Live! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move abroad to watch Argyle Live!   Move abroad to watch Argyle Live! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
All turned out to be a rather second rate affair apparently, how was the 'experience' over the pond Ricks?

Well...  Due to unforseen events ( I had to give my son a very early morning lift to Santa Monica) I missed most of the match.  However, I did watch ten minutes on my android phone and the quality of image was good.  I suffered no drop out or buffering  issues that I have read othe users experienced.

Later on I gave the desktop PC a try.  The idea was to listen to commetary on my phone and watch the image on the larger computer screen..  That didn't work, it wouldn't allow you to sign in to two 'devices' at the same time (unlike Argyle World).  The image on the PC was good and I once again didn't experience different issues.  Camera work was fine and the sound of the crowd comes through well.  But, without commentary, the whole 'experience' feels flat.  It's surprising how boring it can get in patches without it.  It surely can't be that difficult to sync them up?  Without it happening, the service will never take off like it could do!

I didn't really have time to explore the 'app' you need to access ifollow on a phone, but the desktop 'portal' is muddled and could do with a lot of help.  

Interestingly...  ifollow video clips are being pulled from Freechat on Facebook.  Unlike all the 'facebook live' clips that proliferated at the end of last season that were never removed.  I can't believe Ifollow got their act together that quick, and so I am guessing it's pressure from PAFC?

Also the talk about the use of VPN's on Pasoti...  The farm ban any discussion that would allow fellow posters to work out how to access illegal feeds, but they are (so far) allowing talk about how to get access ifollow illegally in the UK using  VPN's.

However..  the always sanctimonious and forever apologetic about anything PAFC ever do poster named, 'Jimsing'  might have just forced their hand?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Move abroad to watch Argyle Live!   Move abroad to watch Argyle Live! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:51 pm

I'm surprised you were able to leave your sun lounger lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Move abroad to watch Argyle Live!   Move abroad to watch Argyle Live! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:58 pm

vile
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Move abroad to watch Argyle Live!   Move abroad to watch Argyle Live! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'm surprised you were able to leave your sun lounger lol!

Ha...  The sun wasn't really up enough.  I'm saving the lounger for UK evening kickoffs!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Move abroad to watch Argyle Live!   Move abroad to watch Argyle Live! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:51 am

alannotivvy wrote:
vile

......and depraved Pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move abroad to watch Argyle Live!   Move abroad to watch Argyle Live! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Move abroad to watch Argyle Live!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3