Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Greenskin wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Back from the game.

Not much to say about it.

Seemed to be a bit of needle between Donaldson and Garita during the warm up. Donaldson did a tackle that Garita didn't like.

McCormick - couple of saves not much to do. More to do than their keeper though.

Threlkeld - I thought played quite well.

Songo'o - Played alright. Couple of times he played the ball out of defence when I would rather he hoofed it away.

Sokolik - Played well. Some great headers and stops.

Sawyer - Another who played well.

Fox - My Man of the match. Some great passes.

Tanner - Didn't do much.

Sarcevic - Did ok. Lost the ball a few times.

Jervis - Not much luck today. Some good runs but not much come of it.

Slew - Booed by some Argyle fans when he came on and almost every time he got the ball. He had a couple shots which didn't miss by much.

Smith - did ok.

Garita - our very own Akinfenwa but not quite so good as the original.

Carey - Played very well.

Taylor - Didn't play that well. He seemed to be the target man when Luke kicked the ball out. Colchester sussed this and crowded him out.

Argyle seemed to be scared to shoot at goal when they had the chance. Slew was the only one who went for it.

It wasn't the best game to watch.

Sure is wasn't Sleeeeewwwwww rather than Boooooooooo Mouldy? Smile Always seemed to be quite a popular player, haven't heard him get much grief before.

Not so sure now Greenskin!! Shocked

It certainly sounded like booing, even the wife thought so.

I don't see Argyle very much, just when I can.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:32 am

ATD maths fail a plenty.

Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:07 am

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
0-0 we close the gap to 2 points.

only way we can win the title now is if doncaster dont win again in their last 2 games  and we win both ours, which isn't going to happen is it.
pompey are two points behind us and they too could nick the title  if doncaster lose both games and they win both aswell.

Donny can still win one, Angers. If they lose the other and we get max points, we're Champs.

we still need to win both our games though. Its a tall order that only the gods know the outcome come may 8th.

No we don't
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 7:23 am

nzgreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

only way we can win the title now is if doncaster dont win again in their last 2 games  and we win both ours, which isn't going to happen is it.
pompey are two points behind us and they too could nick the title  if doncaster lose both games and they win both aswell.

Donny can still win one, Angers. If they lose the other and we get max points, we're Champs.

we still need to win both our games though. Its a tall order that only the gods know the outcome come may 8th.

No we don't

agreed argyle can take a draw and a win if donny only get a draw from final 2 games
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 8:24 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Back from the game.

Not much to say about it.

Seemed to be a bit of needle between Donaldson and Garita during the warm up. Donaldson did a tackle that Garita didn't like.

McCormick - couple of saves not much to do. More to do than their keeper though.

Threlkeld - I thought played quite well.

Songo'o - Played alright. Couple of times he played the ball out of defence when I would rather he hoofed it away.

Sokolik - Played well. Some great headers and stops.

Sawyer - Another who played well.

Fox - My Man of the match. Some great passes.

Tanner - Didn't do much.

Sarcevic - Did ok. Lost the ball a few times.

Jervis - Not much luck today. Some good runs but not much come of it.

Slew - Booed by some Argyle fans when he came on and almost every time he got the ball. He had a couple shots which didn't miss by much.

Smith - did ok.

Garita - our very own Akinfenwa but not quite so good as the original.

Carey - Played very well.

Taylor - Didn't play that well. He seemed to be the target man when Luke kicked the ball out. Colchester sussed this and crowded him out.

Argyle seemed to be scared to shoot at goal when they had the chance. Slew was the only one who went for it.

It wasn't the best game to watch.

Sure is wasn't Sleeeeewwwwww rather than Boooooooooo Mouldy? Smile Always seemed to be quite a popular player, haven't heard him get much grief before.

Not so sure now Greenskin!!  Shocked

It certainly sounded like booing, even the wife thought so.

I don't see Argyle very much, just when I can.

Think it was almost certainly Slooooooooooo Moulders,like Rooooooooot for Joe Root in cricket and Kooooooooch for Matt Kuchar in golf. Probably would have been mentioned on PASOTI if Slew had been booed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:52 am

Sort it out Mouldy yer plastic
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 am

alannotivvy wrote:

'e's naaaaat a praaaaaaaaaaper fan cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:31 am

nzgreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

No we don't

Yes we do
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:25 pm

Greenskin wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

'e's naaaaat a praaaaaaaaaaper fan cheers

I will try! Shocked

I got 2 piccys of me on GOS.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Angry wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

No we don't

Yes we do

Hmmm.... your calculator needs new batteries, Angers. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

No we don't

Yes we do

nope

doncaster are 2 points ahead right now, they win one draw one they are champs no ifs or buts. even wining once will probably be enough which is way hey have too lose again.

the max points argyle can get is 6 and the goal difference is lower than doncasters so yes they have to win both games to stand a chance small as it is. The only way they wouldnt have to win both is if doncaster lost twice but i dont think thats likely.
winning one isnt going to be enough really no matter how you choose to look at it. Especially if Pompey take advantage of their snowball in hells chance of winning the title.

I still believe Doncaster will be champs, no matter how many times they slip up we dont take advantage.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:40 am

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

No we don't

Yes we do

nope

doncaster are 2 points ahead right now, they win one draw one they are champs no ifs or buts. even wining once will probably be enough which is way hey have too lose again.

the max points argyle can get is 6 and the goal difference is lower than doncasters so yes they have to win both games to stand a chance small as it is. The only way they wouldnt have to win both is if doncaster lost twice but i dont think thats likely.
winning one isnt going to be enough really no matter how you choose to look at it. Especially if Pompey take advantage of their snowball in hells chance of winning the title.

I still believe Doncaster will be champs, no matter how many times they slip up we dont take advantage.

So we don't have to win both then.
Seems to me the narrative of ATD overrides everything. In all fairness it's unlikely Argyle will win the title, but if they do the crunch of the collective ATD noses being put out of joint will be heard far and wide I reckon.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:03 am

I love the sound of a good crunch.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:48 am

seadog wrote:
I love the sound of a good crunch.

:-) so do I!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2