Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9189
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9189
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Smith for Kennedy, who has food poisoning,
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9189
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Doncaster losing 0 - 1
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2522
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Whoop whoop
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6324
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Donny 1-1
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2522
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Bugger
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6324
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Donny losing now, Cooorrr
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2522
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Let's get that win and piss off Fergie jnr big style.COYG
Listening to Gulls away at Dover, another must win to stay in the league, has to be the dullest game in the history of football, Gulls playing like donkeys, but have just scored.
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6324
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Nice one Torquay, Think I'll have a lucky wee now. Gonna be 1-0 Argyle
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9189
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:06 pm

1,025 argyle fans
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6324
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Shitty winning now
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2522
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Feck me Gulls 2 -1 up now one game to go and playing at home against a relegated team, looking good.
Come on Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10127
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:38 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Let's get that win and piss off Fergie jnr big style.COYG
Listening to Gulls away at Dover, another must win to stay in the league, has to be the dullest game in the history of football, Gulls playing like donkeys, but have just scored.

Would be nice if we could delay their presentation party today with a win. take it to the last day.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10127
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 pm

0-0 we close the gap to 2 points.

only way we can win the title now is if doncaster dont win again in their last 2 games  and we win both ours, which isn't going to happen is it.
pompey are two points behind us and they too could nick the title if doncaster lose both games and they win both aswell.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2522
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Disappointing result, shitty scoring two in last five minutes, looking good for the playoffs - unfortunately.
Be good to be free of them for a while.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7531
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Angry wrote:
0-0 we close the gap to 2 points.

only way we can win the title now is if doncaster dont win again in their last 2 games  and we win both ours, which isn't going to happen is it.
pompey are two points behind us and they too could nick the title  if doncaster lose both games and they win both aswell.

Donny can still win one, Angers. If they lose the other and we get max points, we're Champs.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2016-09-01

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:55 pm

And they have Exeter next, still needing points to seal a play-off place. Title still on.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2017-01-15
Location : Ask De-Liar.

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Christ on a bike. Do I really have to will Ex*ter to win? Uh?
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10127
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
0-0 we close the gap to 2 points.

only way we can win the title now is if doncaster dont win again in their last 2 games  and we win both ours, which isn't going to happen is it.
pompey are two points behind us and they too could nick the title  if doncaster lose both games and they win both aswell.

Donny can still win one, Angers. If they lose the other and we get max points, we're Champs.

we still need to win both our games though. Its a tall order that only the gods know the outcome come may 8th.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4847
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
0-0 we close the gap to 2 points.

only way we can win the title now is if doncaster dont win again in their last 2 games  and we win both ours, which isn't going to happen is it.
pompey are two points behind us and they too could nick the title  if doncaster lose both games and they win both aswell.

Donny can still win one, Angers. If they lose the other and we get max points, we're Champs.

we still need to win both our games though. Its a tall order that only the gods know the outcome come may 8th.



Alright.....but apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9640
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 55
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Back from the game.

Not much to say about it.

Seemed to be a bit of needle between Donaldson and Garita during the warm up. Donaldson did a tackle that Garita didn't like.

McCormick - couple of saves not much to do. More to do than their keeper though.

Threlkeld - I thought played quite well.

Songo'o - Played alright. Couple of times he played the ball out of defence when I would rather he hoofed it away.

Sokolik - Played well. Some great headers and stops.

Sawyer - Another who played well.

Fox - My Man of the match. Some great passes.

Tanner - Didn't do much.

Sarcevic - Did ok. Lost the ball a few times.

Jervis - Not much luck today. Some good runs but not much come of it.

Slew - Booed by some Argyle fans when he came on and almost every time he got the ball. He had a couple shots which didn't miss by much.

Smith - did ok.

Garita - our very own Akinfenwa but not quite so good as the original.

Carey - Played very well.

Taylor - Didn't play that well. He seemed to be the target man when Luke kicked the ball out. Colchester sussed this and crowded him out.

Argyle seemed to be scared to shoot at goal when they had the chance. Slew was the only one who went for it.

It wasn't the best game to watch.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3251
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 53
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:20 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Back from the game.

Not much to say about it.

Seemed to be a bit of needle between Donaldson and Garita during the warm up. Donaldson did a tackle that Garita didn't like.

McCormick - couple of saves not much to do. More to do than their keeper though.

Threlkeld - I thought played quite well.

Songo'o - Played alright. Couple of times he played the ball out of defence when I would rather he hoofed it away.

Sokolik - Played well. Some great headers and stops.

Sawyer - Another who played well.

Fox - My Man of the match. Some great passes.

Tanner - Didn't do much.

Sarcevic - Did ok. Lost the ball a few times.

Jervis - Not much luck today. Some good runs but not much come of it.

Slew - Booed by some Argyle fans when he came on and almost every time he got the ball. He had a couple shots which didn't miss by much.

Smith - did ok.

Garita - our very own Akinfenwa but not quite so good as the original.

Carey - Played very well.

Taylor - Didn't play that well. He seemed to be the target man when Luke kicked the ball out. Colchester sussed this and crowded him out.

Argyle seemed to be scared to shoot at goal when they had the chance. Slew was the only one who went for it.

It wasn't the best game to watch.


Cheers for the write up.



Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 57
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Back from the game.

Not much to say about it.

Seemed to be a bit of needle between Donaldson and Garita during the warm up. Donaldson did a tackle that Garita didn't like.

McCormick - couple of saves not much to do. More to do than their keeper though.

Threlkeld - I thought played quite well.

Songo'o - Played alright. Couple of times he played the ball out of defence when I would rather he hoofed it away.

Sokolik - Played well. Some great headers and stops.

Sawyer - Another who played well.

Fox - My Man of the match. Some great passes.

Tanner - Didn't do much.

Sarcevic - Did ok. Lost the ball a few times.

Jervis - Not much luck today. Some good runs but not much come of it.

Slew - Booed by some Argyle fans when he came on and almost every time he got the ball. He had a couple shots which didn't miss by much.

Smith - did ok.

Garita - our very own Akinfenwa but not quite so good as the original.

Carey - Played very well.

Taylor - Didn't play that well. He seemed to be the target man when Luke kicked the ball out. Colchester sussed this and crowded him out.

Argyle seemed to be scared to shoot at goal when they had the chance. Slew was the only one who went for it.

It wasn't the best game to watch.

Sure is wasn't Sleeeeewwwwww rather than Boooooooooo Mouldy? Smile Always seemed to be quite a popular player, haven't heard him get much grief before.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10127
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
0-0 we close the gap to 2 points.

only way we can win the title now is if doncaster dont win again in their last 2 games  and we win both ours, which isn't going to happen is it.
pompey are two points behind us and they too could nick the title  if doncaster lose both games and they win both aswell.

Donny can still win one, Angers. If they lose the other and we get max points, we're Champs.

we still need to win both our games though. Its a tall order that only the gods know the outcome come may 8th.



Alright.....but apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us?

lol
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1952
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
And they have Exeter next, still needing points to seal a play-off place. Title still on.
Then they have Pools who may need a win to stay up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD   

Back to top Go down
 
COLCHESTER MATCH DAY THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread
» Ryan Giggs (is a twat) thread.
» Match fixing in Italian Football ....should be suspended for up to 3 Years says PM Monti
» The Berlin Forest Boy 'Ray' (Speculative Thread!)
» How to make a sticky thread?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: