Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Countdown begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3065
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 52
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:16 pm

akagreengull wrote:
The budget has already been set for the coming season according to the shyster this morning.



Bet that will not be a top ten budget. It has got to somewhere around the 12 to 16 range, austerity consolidation.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 45
Location : West Island. NZ.

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:00 am

Some of the bullying, personal and spiteful comments on this thread are plain nasty.

When are the ATD mods going to grow a pair and reign some of these people in?

Shonbo didn't name names, but I will. Angry in particular is guilt of exactly the same behaviour IJN and his mods dish out on pasoti. Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8616
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 58
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 am

This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®™    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 45
Location : West Island. NZ.

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 am

seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 45
Location : West Island. NZ.

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 am

Seadog, just let me know, are the gloves off on this thread or not? Just let me know yeah, cos I've got a feckin barrel full lined up for Angry and his feckin mates let me tell you.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2460
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 am

Usual guidelines NZ. Unless you break the rules of the site feel free to post. As my learned seafaring colleague has outlined I would prefer it if people didn't resort to personal abuse or told people where to go however this is not necessarily enough in itself to cross the line.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 45
Location : West Island. NZ.

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:57 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Usual guidelines NZ. Unless you break the rules of the site feel free to post. As my learned seafaring colleague has outlined I would prefer it if people didn't resort to personal abuse or told people where to go however this is not necessarily enough in itself to cross the line.

Ok, Angry called zyph senile and thats stood with no retribution.
I think Angry is either :
A. A fat, bald headed 30 something who still lives with his parent's in a sound proof room.
Or:
B. Has micro penis syndrome.
Or
C. All of the above.

There you go.
You sort that out.
He's a shit.
So are his feckin arse licking mates on here.
feck em.
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8440
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:27 pm

nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 45
Location : West Island. NZ.

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:33 pm

zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

If only we all (me included) had your temperament and insight Z.

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2460
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:50 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Usual guidelines NZ. Unless you break the rules of the site feel free to post. As my learned seafaring colleague has outlined I would prefer it if people didn't resort to personal abuse or told people where to go however this is not necessarily enough in itself to cross the line.

Ok, Angry called zyph senile and thats stood with no retribution.
I think Angry is either :
A. A fat, bald headed 30 something who still lives with his parent's in a sound proof room.
Or:
B. Has micro penis syndrome.
Or
C. All of the above.

There you go.
You sort that out.
He's a shit.
So are his feckin arse licking mates on here.
feck em.

How do you know Zyph isn't?

Edited to add that he is a long-standing supporter of the London Branch and i my opinion a decent chap.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 9797
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:55 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Usual guidelines NZ. Unless you break the rules of the site feel free to post. As my learned seafaring colleague has outlined I would prefer it if people didn't resort to personal abuse or told people where to go however this is not necessarily enough in itself to cross the line.

Ok, Angry called zyph senile and thats stood with no retribution.
I think Angry is either :
A. A fat, bald headed 30 something who still lives with his parent's in a sound proof room.
Or:
B. Has micro penis syndrome.
Or
C. All of the above.

There you go.
You sort that out.
He's a shit.
So are his feckin arse licking mates on here.
feck em.

I think he fancies you Zyph.
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8440
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 pm

nzgreen wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

If only we all (me included) had your temperament and insight Z.




After supporting this team for roughly 70 years so I've seen it all before.....probably before Angry was a glint in his old mans eye..... raised eyebrow .
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 9797
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:59 pm

zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

No but it doesnt stop you having your sly little pops at people does it. I Mean its not like your a totally innocent person are you. Funny your lamb jizz covered kiwi fan doesnt mention that does he.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

avatar

Posts : 327
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 45
Location : West Island. NZ.

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Angry wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Usual guidelines NZ. Unless you break the rules of the site feel free to post. As my learned seafaring colleague has outlined I would prefer it if people didn't resort to personal abuse or told people where to go however this is not necessarily enough in itself to cross the line.

Ok, Angry called zyph senile and thats stood with no retribution.
I think Angry is either :
A. A fat, bald headed 30 something who still lives with his parent's in a sound proof room.
Or:
B. Has micro penis syndrome.
Or
C. All of the above.

There you go.
You sort that out.
He's a shit.
So are his feckin arse licking mates on here.
feck em.

I think he fancies you Zyph.

That's better.
Now you're talking.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3719
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:35 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Some of the bullying, personal and spiteful comments on this thread are plain nasty.

When are the ATD mods going to grow a pair and reign some of these people in?

Shonbo didn't name names, but I will. Angry in particular is guilt of exactly the same behaviour IJN and his mods dish out on pasoti. Hypocrite.

There's an election coming up next month, if you want to show us how to Moderate this forum. I eventually learnt that you don't get thanked for intervening but at the same time you get a lot of peoples backs up for turning the place into PASOTI or being on a power trip

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8440
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

No but it doesnt stop you having your sly little pops at people does it. I Mean its not like your a totally innocent person are you. Funny your lamb jizz covered kiwi fan doesnt mention that does he.



My little pops at people our pretty low key..... compared with your total anger for those you cannot understand.....maybe a summer away will mellow your sad little life....you do have a total chip on your shoulder for all those that don't have the same narrow view of life as you.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 9797
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

No but it doesnt stop you having your sly little pops at people does it. I Mean its not like your a totally innocent person are you. Funny your lamb jizz covered kiwi fan doesnt mention that does he.



My little pops at people our pretty low key..... compared with your total anger for those you cannot understand.....maybe a summer away will mellow your sad little life....you do have a total chip on your shoulder for all those that don't have the same narrow view of life as you.

if you are brave enough give it out then you shouldn't complain at all when you get it back ten fold.
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8440
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

No but it doesnt stop you having your sly little pops at people does it. I Mean its not like your a totally innocent person are you. Funny your lamb jizz covered kiwi fan doesnt mention that does he.



My little pops at people our pretty low key..... compared with your total anger for those you cannot understand.....maybe a summer away will mellow your sad little life....you do have a total chip on your shoulder for all those that don't have the same narrow view of life as you.

if you are brave enough give it out then you shouldn't complain at all when you get it back ten fold.


Well done Angry.....you said that quite nicely....without being to obnoxious.....see it ain't that hard to be nearly pleasant.... Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 9797
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

No but it doesnt stop you having your sly little pops at people does it. I Mean its not like your a totally innocent person are you. Funny your lamb jizz covered kiwi fan doesnt mention that does he.



My little pops at people our pretty low key..... compared with your total anger for those you cannot understand.....maybe a summer away will mellow your sad little life....you do have a total chip on your shoulder for all those that don't have the same narrow view of life as you.

if you are brave enough give it out then you shouldn't complain at all when you get it back ten fold.


Well done Angry.....you said that quite nicely....without being to obnoxious.....see it ain't that hard to be nearly pleasant.... Rolling Eyes .

You could try not being a twat though it might help.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 67
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 pm

You've got to wonder at times whether this is a fans forum or a forum for personal insults.
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8440
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
This site is open to all, personal abuse of fellow posters is not necessary neither is the feck off if you don't agree argument.

Ok good, reign Angry in then.
He should apologise to zyph.



I can honestly say that no money passed from me to NZ openly or in a brown envelope regarding NZ observations regarding angry Angry's views on me still being alive or slightly senile on this planet.

No but it doesnt stop you having your sly little pops at people does it. I Mean its not like your a totally innocent person are you. Funny your lamb jizz covered kiwi fan doesnt mention that does he.



My little pops at people our pretty low key..... compared with your total anger for those you cannot understand.....maybe a summer away will mellow your sad little life....you do have a total chip on your shoulder for all those that don't have the same narrow view of life as you.

if you are brave enough give it out then you shouldn't complain at all when you get it back ten fold.


Well done Angry.....you said that quite nicely....without being to obnoxious.....see it ain't that hard to be nearly pleasant.... Rolling Eyes .

You could try not being a twat though it might help.


Now you've gone and spoilt it again..... Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
You've got to wonder at times whether this is a fans forum or a forum for personal insults.

True, what going to happen in the summer? I am swiching off until july after last game.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:56 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Some of the bullying, personal and spiteful comments on this thread are plain nasty.

When are the ATD mods going to grow a pair and reign some of these people in?

Shonbo didn't name names, but I will. Angry in particular is guilt of exactly the same behaviour IJN and his mods dish out on pasoti. Hypocrite.

So how many posts has he removed because he disagrees with them? How many multis does he have? How many posters has he removed from the site by deleting their accounts? I doubt he has done any of the above things, so not exactly the same behaviour as IJN and his goons.

I'm not saying that I agree with what Angry has posted - I wouldn't say that this thread is anyone's finest hour - but the IJN comparison simply doesn't stand up.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 936
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:51 am

I kinda admire the mods on here, it's not something I could do but they seem on the ball, competent, fair and chilled, I'm a mod fanboy shucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Countdown begins   

Back to top Go down
 
The Countdown begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Flash of light when life begins.
» Defamation of Gonçalo Amaral begins to be judged
» Joey Tempest
» Road to Miss Supranational 2014- Official Thread- Coverage begins on Page 3- India Won!!
» Pampers Sleep & Play: And the battle begins

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: