sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
PlymptonPilgrim
green_genie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 8:59 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Has lying cock DeLar waded in with accusations of multiple accounts?
Nope.
But he did say 'Balham's sole existence on Pasoti is to rush around rubbishing other people's opinion in a rude and confrontational manner and when argued back he claims he's a victim.

Rinse and repeat after each match'

Rude and confrontational eh?

Takes one to know one.
lol! popcorn Ban there there :pighug:

I would love it, just love it to bump into DeLar tomorrow. Handbags

I met De Liar at Cambridge last season. He was sat in front of me and I could see how obsessively he checked ATD and Pasoti. He checked the IP of everyone who was posting on the Pasoti match day thread regardless of what they posted. As I was a mod on ATD at the time I was able to capture his mobile IP which revealed he was using the account "Andrew Dodd" - which is the real name of an ATD poster. How creepy is that? And they call us freaks.

At the end of the game I introduced myself. He claimed he didn't recognise me but that was bullshit. Nool had described him to me as a "social leper" and "mild mannered". I would describe him as "aggressive" and "foul mouthed". He even offered to fight me at the back of the stand.
I'd take my chance any day. Handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 7:18 am

Quote from the farm, terraces board, Pie Face (again) thread 'I think it's about time argyle fans paid tribute to the legend sir pieface. If it hadn't of been for his motivational talk with Miller we would never have gone on that great run and secured promotion. Thanks once again pie. The greens are going up!!'
Well said Ruddlemoor Green!

Enough of this thank you james brent and other general jizzfesting.

Let's thank the real motivators! lol! laugh laugh Banana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 7:57 am

I know Pieface gets some stick on here and other sites, but he was on his best behaviour at Pompey when I met up with him and the Banana Bus boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:09 am

He's just an over excitable young boy that goes to far some times. He doesn't deserve the beasting he got on pasoti which at times was quite vicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 3:07 pm

At least Pieface is a real fan, unlike the free loaders in the directors box who only discovered their passion for Argyle from the expensive seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I wonder if there will be another piss-stained confrontation in the toilets at this match as there was at Cheltenham....

I did hear all about that. (sniggers) laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 4:31 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Has lying cock DeLar waded in with accusations of multiple accounts?
Nope.
But he did say 'Balham's sole existence on Pasoti is to rush around rubbishing other people's opinion in a rude and confrontational manner and when argued back he claims he's a victim.

Rinse and repeat after each match'

Rude and confrontational eh?

Takes one to know one.
lol! popcorn Ban there there :pighug:

I would love it, just love it to bump into DeLar tomorrow. Handbags

I met De Liar at Cambridge last season. He was sat in front of me and I could see how obsessively he checked ATD and Pasoti. He checked the IP of everyone who was posting on the Pasoti match day thread regardless of what they posted. As I was a mod on ATD at the time I was able to capture his mobile IP which revealed he was using the account "Andrew Dodd" - which is the real name of an ATD poster. How creepy is that? And they call us freaks.

At the end of the game I introduced myself. He claimed he didn't recognise me but that was bullshit. Nool had described him to me as a "social leper" and "mild mannered". I would describe him as "aggressive" and "foul mouthed". He even offered to fight me at the back of the stand.
I'd take my chance any day. Handbags

Believe me - you have absolutely nothing to worry about, re Andrew Dodd, err I mean De-Loser. Iv'e seen tougher looking birds down Jesters. Banana
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
I wonder if there will be another piss-stained confrontation in the toilets at this match as there was at Cheltenham....

I did hear all about that. (sniggers) laugh

what?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Jimmy's lip quivered when Knobber, whispered, i'm very close to you!! I love you I love you Razz pig geek laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:45 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
I know Pieface gets some stick on here and other sites, but he was on his best behaviour at Pompey when I met up with him and the Banana Bus boys.
Sadly he didn't get let into the match.
Someone at Argyle has it in for him, big time! Rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 6:41 am

FFS, thats ridiculous. Has he got an official letter saying he's banned?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:11 am

He needs to grovel at the feet of the Chauffer
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:40 am

Comedy Gold yet again from the fat oaf......he's responding to Miles Bidgood who flounced off freechat after calling us pond life and feckin retards

..................................................................................................................................

"My hero Miles. :greensmile:

I have been often rediculed by a fat (yes fatter than me) pond life when I penned the words 'I saw his lip tremble' he often uses it to take the pee out of me (obsessively so).

JB loves our club, he was on cloud nine yesterday, and he was chuffed to mint balls for the fans, every time he passes our fans on the Motorways (with him driving - Yet more crap from the idiots dispelled) he always says the word 'Brilliant' - I'm not sure he even knows he says it, but he always does.

His knowledge of League 2 football is good (far better than mine) and I'm sure his League 1 will be up to scratch next season. He lives and breaths PAFC and all the stick he gets from the freaks and weirdos is so ridiculous it's funny, it really is.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:14 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Comedy Gold yet again from the fat oaf......he's responding to Miles Bidgood who flounced off freechat after calling us pond life and feckin retards

..................................................................................................................................

I have been often rediculed by a fat (yes fatter than me) pond life when I penned the words 'I saw his lip tremble' he often uses it to take the pee out of me (obsessively so).

JB loves our club, he was on cloud nine yesterday, and he was chuffed to mint balls for the fans, every time he passes our fans on the Motorways (with him driving - Yet more crap from the idiots dispelled) he always says the word 'Brilliant' - I'm not sure he even knows he says it, but he always does.

His knowledge of League 2 football is good (far better than mine) and I'm sure his League 1 will be up to scratch next season. He lives and breaths PAFC and all the stick he gets from the freaks and weirdos is so ridiculous it's funny, it really is.

What a **** lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

What a **** lol! lol!
What a tosser of the highest orderĀ  knob laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

I should hope so too, he has been watching it for 6 years like the rest of us.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:13 pm

league one wil be the holy grail. ffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here for you   I'll just leave this here for you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll just leave this here for you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2