Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Newport

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Newport    Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:29 pm

Newport tickets for Easter Monday will be flying out of the ticket office on Monday because of this Crawley result, so be warned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:40 pm

It's gonna be the clincher methinks jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 25
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:45 pm

I hope so. If we clinch promotion at home v Newport then we can have something we haven't had for donkey's years: a bloody good pitch invasion.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1813
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:46 am

Got mine some weeks back having decided this game would be ''the game'' - hope I'm right!! :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4466
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:59 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I hope so. If we clinch promotion at home v Newport then we can have something we haven't had for donkey's years: a bloody good pitch invasion.

I don't think James will be liking that...  Isn't there a fine for that sort of thing?

Be interesting to see what Nool does.  Last time he abused the stewards for not allowing him on the pitch.  I can't see him asking Brent if he minds if he excuses himself while he joins the celebrations pulling down the goal posts in the Devonport end goalmouth?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:12 am

this weekend pitch invasion by Doncaster fans

Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 1616
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 am

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I hope so. If we clinch promotion at home v Newport then we can have something we haven't had for donkey's years: a bloody good pitch invasion.

I don't think James will be liking that...  Isn't there a fine for that sort of thing?

Be interesting to see what Nool does.  Last time he abused the stewards for not allowing him on the pitch.  I can't see him asking Brent if he minds if he excuses himself while he joins the celebrations pulling down the goal posts in the Devonport end goalmouth?
Or perhaps jimmy will get plebby to give another keep off the pitch speech so we dont get fined & we can use that money to get a striker  :laugh3:who remembers that classic from president cnut face!!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2064
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 60
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:18 am

I reckon Lord Jim's lip will be all of a quiver if the ordinary folk tramp all over his pitch, still he will feel better from all the adoration coming his way from the eternally grateful.
:pighug:
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3719
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:28 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I hope so. If we clinch promotion at home v Newport then we can have something we haven't had for donkey's years: a bloody good pitch invasion.

What about Portsmouth in the play off semis?


_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3719
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:29 am

Didn't the president say not to run on the pitch as the fine we would have received would go on a new striker

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 1616
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:48 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Didn't the president say not to run on the pitch as the fine we would have received would go on a new striker
Ive mentioned that in a earlier post hugh
Back to top Go down
green_genie

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:57 am

Can't believe the cocks haven't released block 15 onwards.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:12 am

Shh do not tell anyone, I am on a round table for this one (not AFT one) Big weekend for the grandson, will tell more on the Portsmouth match thread.
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 48
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:15 am

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I hope so. If we clinch promotion at home v Newport then we can have something we haven't had for donkey's years: a bloody good pitch invasion.

I don't think James will be liking that...  Isn't there a fine for that sort of thing?

Be interesting to see what Nool does.  Last time he abused the stewards for not allowing him on the pitch.  I can't see him asking Brent if he minds if he excuses himself while he joins the celebrations pulling down the goal posts in the Devonport end goalmouth?
Or perhaps jimmy will get plebby to give another keep off the pitch speech so we dont get fined & we can use that money to get a striker  :laugh3:who remembers that classic from president cnut face!!
I said that yesterday on the bananabus on the way home!
We'll be on the pitch after Newport for sure!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1813
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:51 am

Tgwu wrote:
this weekend pitch invasion by Doncaster fans


So for the clincher game at Donny they pulled in 10K of which 2K were away fans. Capacity 15K ..... jeez!!
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 9797
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:16 pm

tigertony wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
this weekend pitch invasion by Doncaster fans


So for the clincher game at Donny they pulled in 10K of which 2K were away fans. Capacity 15K ..... jeez!!

not bad for a team that has both Sheffield teams and others in Yorkshire to contend with for fans.
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 653
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Oh can we should we ? Oh heaven forbid fans should actually run onto the field of play like they've done since organised sport began. We're all Bob Stokoes these days.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3719
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
this weekend pitch invasion by Doncaster fans


So for the clincher game at Donny they pulled in 10K of which 2K were away fans. Capacity 15K ..... jeez!!

not bad for a team that has both Sheffield teams and others in Yorkshire to contend with for fans.

They do have a stinking rich owner.

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3065
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 52
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:18 pm

I will get a ticket for this game on Tuesday. Only my second game of the season too, shocking (not). I reckon there could be a few Newport fans down for this game, so it should be a healthy sized crowd, whether promotion is achieved or not.









Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 1525
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:59 am

VillageGreen wrote:
I will get a ticket for this game on Tuesday. Only my second game of the season too, shocking (not). I reckon there could be a few Newport fans down for this game, so it should be a healthy sized crowd, whether promotion is achieved or not.

racing certainty it will be achieved at newport if not already at fratton friday
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 3723
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:25 am

Realistically we won't be promoted at Pompey but could against Newport. On the other hand Luton could get within 6 points on Easter Monday with 9 points still to play for. Could easily go down to Colchester, or even Crewe or Grimsby. Still a long way to go yet....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:25 am

Fans are started to fill the ground.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Argyle trying to recruit more stewards for Monday. just seen a text sent to an ex steward aasking him to come in on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Ticket warning, Easter weekend there will be a big queue to collect tickets on Monday

Any tickets ordered after 4pm on Wednesday 12th April will be held for collection from the ticket office at Home Park

PLEASE NOTE: The Family Stand for All ,which is situated in Block 18 and is a designated area for families with younger children. To ensure the integrity of this area is not compromised, all children are to be accompanied by an adult and no more than 3 children per adult are permitted. We will also not allow adult/children only bookings within this area.We appreciate your understanding on this.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

avatar

Posts : 3065
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 52
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Newport    Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Got my ticket online today (Block 14 and a front row seat), so easy too.

Can't wait for the game now and hopefully promotion done and dusted against relegation threatened County.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Newport    

Back to top Go down
 
Newport
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Three women stabbed in newport,south wales

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: