Les Miserable
Tgwu
RegGreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Pompey tickets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:03 pm

The queuing will start early in the morning for this one. 0500hrs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:29 pm

PM for Al of tivvy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Cheers me dear
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Just to put Free chat site right on this one, We have only 2,000 tickets for this game in the Milton Stand(may increase by 100) We have four blocks only, Portsmouth home fans have two and one is for segregation.

If you would like a laugh, just read some of the question asked on there.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 7:23 pm

I had a very kind offer but it looks like the 1 per member has scuppered it - I definitely need 2. If anyone can oblige, drop me a PM please.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 8:50 am

It is nice to lay in bed and not needed to queue for away tickets. 40mins to go before ticket office opens, I wonder how many there?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 am

From free chat

Matt Scott Ernest Ruse
5 mins · Plymouth

Hi guys, portsmouth away is it sit/stand anywhere or designated seat to ticket ?

When I were arranging my grandson seat with the Portsmouth ticket office, he said they are allocated
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 am

Online up and working
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 am

Do we think all tickets available will be taken up by members today ??  Pretty unlikely there will be any for general sale ??
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:03 am

End of Thursday or Friday morning is my bet, Is payday coming up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:09 am

Jon L wrote:
I had a very kind offer but it looks like the 1 per member has scuppered it - I definitely need 2.  If anyone can oblige, drop me a PM please.

PM sent
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:45 am

PM for Al of tivvy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:53 am

Geddon bhey
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:09 pm

If anyone can get Big Mockstain another, please oblige

PS many thanks to greenskinny, whatta gent king
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Plymouth Argyle FC @Only1Argyle Twitter

About 1,100 tickets sold on day one of Pompey ticket sales. Only available to Members until Monday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Me and Greenjock are now sorted for tickets .  parteeeeee drunk drunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 6:41 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Me and Greenjock are now sorted for tickets .  parteeeeee drunk drunk

Whatever you do Al, just make sure you act sober on the way in. Razz
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 pm

I would love to go to this game, as I have never been to Fratton Park. The atmosphere on the day of the match will be electric no doubt.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 3:04 am

Tgwu wrote:
End of Thursday or Friday morning is my bet, Is payday coming up?

lol not quite ! Am considering coming back for Promotion party my lad is a season ticket holder and he's trying to use someones else season ticket to get me one for the Pompey Piss up
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 3:30 am

Am reading on that depraved vile site Pisspotti we have been given that entire end now. Thats come supposedly from Fratton Park, so looks as if 3,200 will be available
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Been up to ticket office to pick up my pre order Portsmouth tickets, Portsmouth decided to give us 2,600 tickets. Got to say from Ceo, club secretary, ticket office manager and the tickets office staff for the work they have carried out for my family Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Pompey fans calling the match against them our 'cup final' funny that, sold out us but didn't sell out any other home games
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I would love to go to this game, as I have never been to Fratton Park. The atmosphere on the day of the match will be
electric no doubt.

Did you obtain a ticket for this game young man?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:38 pm

Online ticketing system down

Back up and working
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:14 pm

TICKETS for our Good Friday trip to Portsmouth go on general sale from Thursday, April 6.
Non-Members who have a verified booking history with Argyle will be able to buy up to two tickets for the game at Fratton Park from 9.30am.

Members who have already purchased a ticket for the April 14 match, which kicks off at 2.30pm, will be able to buy one additional ticket.

Tickets can be bought online at eticketing.co.uk/pafc;

in person at the Home Park Ticket Office;

or by telephone on 01752 907700. Calls to this number in the UK are charged at the rate of a local call, with additional charges potentially added by mobile 'phone operators. For many, calls to this number will be included in 'unlimited calls' tariffs.

Please be patient if calling on the 'phone, especially in the opening hours of sale. We deliberately do not retain a long call queue; this is in response to many supporters' frustration about length of time spent on hold, as well as reducing call costs. It does not mean that our ticket line is not working, it means we are at capacity at that time.

The game is ALL TICKET. Fans are advised not to travel without tickets as none will be available to purchase on the day.

The game will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, and will be screened in the Tribute Lounge at Home Park. Find out more about how you can purchase tickets to this event here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pompey tickets   Pompey tickets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pompey tickets
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next