Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)

Go down 
+38
Graham Clark
tigertony
AstiSpumante
seadog
Jon L
Cornish Rebel
vincent_vega
Innocent Egbunike
Rollo Tomasi
Lord Melbury
Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
Dane
Ballboy1958EGS
MikeWN
zyph
Elias
Tringreen
PlymptonPilgrim
Sir Francis Drake
Dick Trickle
GreenDick25
Dingle
Grovehill
green_genie
Greenskin
RegGreen
Les Miserable
Charlie Wood
Freathy
harvetheslayer
VillageGreen
akagreengull
PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
Rickler
Czarcasm
Tgwu
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:16 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
X Throbbers suggestion for the existing roof not covering the new Mayflower seats......

"There may also be some sort of 'plastic poncho' arrangement for wet days"

Jesus Wept...

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:54 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
X Throbbers suggestion for the existing roof not covering the new Mayflower seats......

Jesus Wept...

For the love of Porkzilla. Poncho's? laugh
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:39 am

Striped Poncho's?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Jesus Wept...
Top Throbbing from Sussex's finest cheers cheers How about plastic shovels to dig out the inch of Bird shit from the seats? its the twenty first century ffs yet the Posh squires and the bumlicky village elders expect argo fans to accept nineteen fiftiies facilitys!!!!
This mankover will be cheap and shit, sell the club Brent twins, your not worthy.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:32 pm

I have read some arse-licky, surrender monkey crap on pasoti before but they've really excelled themselves with that thread. Apparently it doesn't matter that the totally inadequate, tiny 60+ year old roof won't cover the seats as the prevailing southwesterly wind means the mayflower terrace stays dry. Well not when I was last in the Mayflower terrace in the pissing rain it didn't.

I can't wait for the day a proper owner flattens that whole carbuncle along with brent and halletts 'improvements' and builds a stand worthy of Argo's potential.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Freathy wrote:
I have read some arse-licky, surrender monkey crap on pasoti before but they've really excelled themselves with that thread.  Apparently it doesn't matter that the totally inadequate, tiny 60+ year old roof won't cover the seats as the prevailing southwesterly wind means the mayflower terrace stays dry.  Well not when I was last in the Mayflower terrace in the pissing rain it didn't.

I can't wait for the day a proper owner flattens that whole carbuncle along with brent and halletts 'improvements' and builds a stand worthy of Argo's potential.

BRENT OUT NOW
No other clubs fans would accept this substandard slumbuilding shite, why should argo's? who is going to fork out twenty three quid to sit in a plastic puddle seat covered with bird shit? its an insult of a scheme benefiting the Prawn Munchers and no one else.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 1:37 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
I have read some arse-licky, surrender monkey crap on pasoti before but they've really excelled themselves with that thread.  Apparently it doesn't matter that the totally inadequate, tiny 60+ year old roof won't cover the seats as the prevailing southwesterly wind means the mayflower terrace stays dry.  Well not when I was last in the Mayflower terrace in the pissing rain it didn't.

BRENT OUT NOW
No other clubs fans would accept this substandard slumbuilding shite, why should argo's? who is going to fork out twenty three quid to sit in a plastic puddle seat covered with bird shit? its an insult of a scheme benefiting the Prawn Munchers and no one else.

The mentally challenged will lap it up on animal farm so it comes as no real surprise that the Brent statue request is gaining momentum in upper circles. Personally I'd take great delight in having a slash on it popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 1:56 pm

"...the prevailing southwesterly wind means the Mayflower Terrace stays dry."

Did somebody really suggest that?

That's top trolling, that is!

Magnificent.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:16 pm

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Jesus Wept...

For the love of Porkzilla. Poncho's? laugh

Was he serious? Surely that was a whoosh. Although the throbber being as he is..... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 4:05 pm

I removed Todd handing out some plastic tops on a couple of occasions.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 2:47 pm

The level of naivety and imbecilic posting on Pasoti has reached new levels aided by this corker from jimbo_the_green

"We currently have:

A run down wooden seated grandstand
Ancient conference facilities unable to generate significant income
A closed and crumbling terrace

FOR ZERO COST TO THE CLUB WE WILL HAVE:

A refurbished grandstand fit for the 21st century
21st century conference and hospitality facilities generating non matchday income and no doubt additional matchday corporate cash
A new seating enclosure in place of the closed terrace"

Now far from being pedantic but hasn't the money been loaned over 30 years with monthly payments !!  Course arguments could be made that rental costs have ended (not that jimbo referred to it) but of course his lord and masters have greatly increased their stock value....

Dim twat....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 4:35 pm

"What part of £4.1 million LOAN" is not computing with this fuckwit?
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Im surprised Brent the club hasnt gone out with a debenture offer in order to raise some quick cash in the return of a janner banner / seat within cap doffing range of JB / signed shirt.

I wonder how many real fans would be up to parting with a few £1000 for that treat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 5:16 pm

I would like to go on record and thank Barclays Bank PLC for GIVING me £12,000 in 1976. No ifs, no buts, they just gave it to me. I doffed my cap, and I never heard from them again. Perfect gentlemen philanthropists.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Only Britains biggest village would accept the pile of shite Bodgeover proposed by the Brent Twiins...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'sandshovelsforall.
ps. Whats happened to the Liverpool money Jimmy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:09 pm

beesrus wrote:
I would like to go on record and thank Barclays Bank PLC for GIVING me £12,000 in 1976. No ifs, no buts, they just gave it to me. I doffed my cap, and I never heard from them again. Perfect gentlemen philanthropists.

Barclays lent me some money a few months ago for a loft conversion - in fairness to Hallet if they,d agreed a rate of under 3% over 30 years I'd have been more than happy to thank them.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:21 pm

Is the farm auctioning the old seats from the Mayflower and selling name plates for anyone who would buy a new seat for the Stand/Terrace.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:24 pm

MAK wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Barclays lent me some money a few months ago for a loft conversion - in fairness to Hallet if they,d agreed a rate of under 3% over 30 years I'd have been more than happy to thank them.

Would you also be thanking Hallet, for letting you spend twenty three quid to sit in the rain in a seat covered in Birdshit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Tis only drizzle bhey
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:34 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Tis only  drizzle bhey
Perhaps the site that keeps on giving(unless your Pedro) could hand out blankets and poncho's to the poor folk in squire Jimmys, open air Brentihad love shack?? sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Will the grandstand refurbishment be a 21st century facility? Or is it something that would have been ahead of its time 30 years ago but is now something our former rivals with modern stadia will laugh at?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:55 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
MAK wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Would you also be thanking Hallet, for letting you spend twenty three quid to sit in the rain in a seat covered in Birdshit?

Just like most I wish more was being spent on it but bottom line seats without decent cover on the Mayflower are better than no seats at all - some price differentiation would be welcome but doubtful that will happen given you get wet anywhere from just under halfway down in the horseshoe as it stands anyway.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 8:33 pm

A future proper owner with vision and ambition for the club won't see the crapily 'refurbished' Mayflower as a permanent stand.  When brent is history I look forward to it being demolished and a stand befitting Argo's potential built in its place.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Will the grandstand refurbishment be a 21st century facility? Or is it something that would have been ahead of its time 30 years ago but is now something our former rivals with modern stadia will laugh at?

We'll have one of the crappiest grounds in L1 (if we stay up).
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Don't know why you put yourself through reading that brain dead drivel on that excremental forum, let them sit in their shit stand continue with crap facilities and pay over the odds for it all, while wondering all the time why Argo haven't achieved more over the decades.
Dim witted Janners feck em, I'm done with the lack of ambition and village atmosphere pervading the club, let them have the kind of club they deserve.
:Suicide: Sheep deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next