Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)

Go down 
+38
Graham Clark
tigertony
AstiSpumante
seadog
Jon L
Cornish Rebel
vincent_vega
Innocent Egbunike
Rollo Tomasi
Lord Melbury
Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
Dane
Ballboy1958EGS
MikeWN
zyph
Elias
Tringreen
PlymptonPilgrim
Sir Francis Drake
Dick Trickle
GreenDick25
Dingle
Grovehill
green_genie
Greenskin
RegGreen
Les Miserable
Charlie Wood
Freathy
harvetheslayer
VillageGreen
akagreengull
PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
Rickler
Czarcasm
Tgwu
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenDick25

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:27 am

I am hearing that the Non Disclosure Agreement doesn't appear to apply to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:42 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
I am hearing that the Non Disclosure Agreement doesn't appear to apply to everyone.

Who on earth could you be referring to?

pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:55 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
It's got to be all in or none in surely.
Mind you, this is Argyle we are talking about, so normal rules are out the window. popcorn
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:06 am

BBC1 wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:
Mind you, this is Argyle we are talking about, so normal rules are out the window. popcorn

I think some people are interpreting what they can disclose, and to who they can disclose it to, very differently. And there are some interesting opinions about other members of the working group being passed around as fact.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:23 am

I guess Bacon Boy is involved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:38 am

So, they all had to initially agree/sign an NDA, but with a caveat that not all of them, or certain individuals don't have to adhere to the NDA if it doesn't suit them in certain situations!

Priceless stuff from Uzbrentistan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:27 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

I think some people are interpreting what they can disclose, and to who they can disclose it to, very differently. And there are some interesting opinions about other members of the working group being passed around as fact.
Only in the Argyle World does this sort of shit happen.
Really couldn't make it up. deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:00 am

Realistically, how could someone who is desperate to be seen as 'in-the-know', possibly be expected to adhere to an NDA?

He couldn't do that if his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Realistically, how could someone who is desperate to be seen as 'in-the-know', possibly be expected to adhere to an NDA?

Will be interesting to see how the information is 'leaked'. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 am

BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Bathing ape account being reactivated i bet. But as John Blackley doesnt work at argyle anymore it might be tricky.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 am

BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

From what I understand it is just a case of Blabbermouth at the moment, as opposed to a campaign to leak information. I am sure that could change depending on the scale of the plans and any opposition to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 am

GreenDick25 wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

From what I understand it is just a case of Blabbermouth at the moment, as opposed to a campaign to leak information. I am sure that could change depending on the scale of the plans and any opposition to them.

oh there will be no opposition to brents plans from that group. He picked it carefully he isnt silly enough to allow real fans opinions other than the fans he can control.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:53 am

Talking of plans, can anybody remember where Dougie posted his stunning plans for the grandstand last time round?

Might be worth taking another look at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Peggy wrote:
Talking of plans, can anybody remember where Dougie posted his stunning plans for the grandstand last time round?

Might be worth taking another look at them.

i agree. Minus the clusterfuck thats not part of this plan it will look even better.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Senior Greens meeting next week. GAG will be removed foreshore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:33 pm

green_genie wrote:
Senior Greens meeting next week. GAG will be removed foreshore.
There will be lockdown of the senior greens next week then. Selected members only.
And a complete news blackout! popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:06 pm

What kind of Saddo wants to send in a CV to the Brent Twins, and get involved in this pointless waste of time? Knobber from the net obvs, but why the others?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:51 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
What kind of Saddo wants to send in a CV to the Brent Twins, and get involved in this pointless waste of time? Knobber from the net obvs, but why the others?

Depends who the others are?

We know their names on a list, but do we know them by a different name on the internet and do we know what they do in their real lives, professionally and for kicks? Until some facts are known it's hard to make a judgement.

Graham Clark for instance, would have been a wonderful addition.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:46 pm

The group is just a box ticking exercise. There is no expertise as such in terms of design, building and construction - but why would there need to be when drawings have already been produced.

Oh, and who has commissioned the initial drawings? Why, it's Brent's Akkeron, who, as far as I can recall haven't actually delivered anything of note in the South West.

Conflict of interest? You bet.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:41 am

Pafcintheplace wrote:
The details of this Asbestos Stand will be revealed late, as a fait accompli. Brent ain't stupid, he's got his Chief Arselicker on board in the working group to oversee the process.

Oh yes I'm amazed that others are concerned about the finished article. Its not happening rest assured.... If something actually does happen it will be hugely hampered by the asbestos and who better then Pork Chop to litter the facts far and wide.
3 meetings over 3 months you're having a Giraffe Brent if you think anyone with an IQ of more more than 17 will believe your bullshit....Non Delivery Brent is the watchword
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:47 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
The group is just a box ticking exercise. There is no expertise as such in terms of design, building and construction - but why would there need to be when drawings have already been produced.

Oh, and who has commissioned the initial drawings? Why, it's Brent's Akkeron, who, as far as I can recall haven't actually delivered anything of note in the South West.

Conflict of interest? You bet.

Yep. If Brent can't get something off the ground even when someone else is paying for it that really would be an epic fail.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 8:56 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Oh, and who has commissioned the initial drawings? Why, it's Brent's Akkeron, who, as far as I can recall haven't actually delivered anything of note anywhere

Corrected for you...
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 am

Has anyone actually spent time looking at details of Akkerons activites  ??  I'm sat here in amazement running through closure after closure way more than even I had ever envisaged and after the first Google page I had to reach for the Diazapam
Brent is a walking disaster a train wreck of incredible length waiting to derail

Why is Natatomisam registered address as Home Park. Or is some form of Holding Company of Akkeron ??
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:49 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Yep. If Brent can't get something off the ground even when someone else is paying for it that really would be an epic fail.

Isn't that always the idea ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Has anyone actually spent time looking at details of Akkerons activites  ??  I'm sat here in amazement running through closure after closure way more than even I had ever envisaged and after the first Google page I had to reach for the Diazapam
Brent is a walking disaster a train wreck of incredible length waiting to derail

Why is Natatomisam registered address as Home Park. Or is some form of Holding Company of Akkeron ??

Green Jimmy as straight as they come.
laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)   Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Park News (grandstand & Training piches)
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next