Les Miserable
Tgwu
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Plenty of seats still available for this Tuesday night game. Do not leave it to late. sunny

Should be plenty of Argyle goals in this game.

Orient lost 1 - nil to Morecambe last night, away to Yeovil on Saturday. then away to the mighty greens who are coming off a good win against Exeter.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Will there be a small crowd for this game? WE could go joint top after this match
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:07 pm

8K innit.
Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:13 pm

It's the same old difference between Saturday shopping and a cold Tuesday morning's shopping, and I don't even shop.
Under 8000 I would imagine. No "big gates" now until actual promotion matches come up. Don't forget, all those extra fans have to pay a ticket price most cheapskate ST holders would wince at paying.
Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:14 pm

With it being Half Term, Argyle should be screaming it from the rooftops 'Bring your kids to see the mighty Greens'.

Probably a bit late to make it kid a quid, but chuck in a 'all kids get a free packet of crisps/chocolate bar/cream egg'. Give over a voucher at the turnstiles to be swapped at the refreshment kiosk.

Where's my job at Argyle eh? popcorn lol!
Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:37 pm

BBC1 wrote:
With it being Half Term, Argyle should be screaming it from the rooftops 'Bring your kids to see the mighty Greens'.

Probably a bit late to make it kid a quid, but chuck in a 'all kids get a free packet of crisps/chocolate bar/cream egg'. Give over a voucher at the turnstiles to be swapped at the refreshment kiosk.

kid a quid costs more than its worth doing so brent wont do it.

what did you do in the wor?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:48 pm

BBC1 wrote:

Behind the bar, least you woud not drink the profits. drunk
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:21 am

I thought this was very good from free chat

I don't understand my wife, for Valentines day, I offered her a night out with great entertainment, a meal (well her own pie), and a chance to sing as loud as she wants (she does in the bath), and a glossy magazine. And still she wont come to Home Park on Tuesday. laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:42 am

Saturday was great. But I'm actually looking forward putting my feet up on the seat in front as per norm tomorrow night.

Valentines means the hen-pecked amongst us won't be there, and Champions League on telly means a fair few hundred Armchair crew will also be vacant.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:06 am

Orient must not be underestimated or a Dagenham mark 2 could easily be on the cards. They have in fact got a respectable away record-their problem has been losing TWELVE of their sixteen home games! This match is just as important as Saturday and a grinding 1-0 win would not be at all unwelcome but you can see a situation where impatience sets in if Argyle don't make early inroads-very wary of this game, not going to be the pushover that some would believe.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:23 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Saturday was great. But I'm actually looking forward putting my feet up on the seat in front as per norm tomorrow night.

Valentines means the hen-pecked amongst us won't be there, and Champions League on telly means a fair few hundred Armchair crew will also be vacant.

My wife would not miss it, flask of coffee and a kit kat, she miss the grandson because they do sing together.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 am

Tgwu wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

My wife would not miss it, flask of coffee and a kit kat, she miss the grandson because they do sing together.

She's clearly a cut above, TG. I love you
Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 am

Myself and Homeslice junior are looking forward to this one, we're bringing along one of juniors school mates for his first ever live football match. I think we'll see plenty of goals - LOFC are probably professional football's biggest basket case at the moment, and we're well placed to take advantage.
Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:11 am

Been working away for a few weeks. Looking forward to this one tomorrow night.

Cheery tree for a nice pint before the match. Great stuff.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:16 am

Will be boosting Brent's pension pot tomorrow, always have an affinity for lower league London clubs, hope the Orient do stay up but not at our expense, always feel nervous this time of season playing bottom three teams, as we all know bottom beat top regularly post xmas.
Just hope argo don't have a big comedown after the excitement of Saturday, if we play well we should be confident.
Anyway will be good to catch a live game again at the Brentihad, and a few pints afterwards in the Minerva.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: LOSC Sticky:Away Travel to Plymouth and Newport

Morning Duke, sorry no coaches to Yeovil. It was one of those fixtures where there
was literally no demand. As you can imagine this season has seen away attendances
drop a fair amount but we are running coaches to the fixtures we think will be worh it.
Plymouth for example on Tuesday has so far only got 28 bookings. This is not enough to
break even but we felt that was one we had to do being an evening game. I will print a full list of the remaining fixtures over the week end after we have won at Yeovil
Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Angry wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

kid a quid costs more than its worth doing so brent wont do it.

what did you do in the wor?
Lots mate. Lots.
Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 5:59 pm

Can't see free crisps and chocolate for kids getting the thumbs up from a football industry legend like Brenty, pushing the boundaries of health in the community. Just don't mention the pasties and beer.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Feck the 'grind it out' nonsense. Yes, they need to work hard but Orient are 2nd bottom and going tits-up. If we're suddenly looking like world beaters at home, we should put them to the sword and start pressuring Donny at the top.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Feck the 'grind it out' nonsense. Yes, they need to work hard but Orient are 2nd bottom and going tits-up. If we're suddenly looking like world beaters at home, we should put them to the sword and start pressuring Donny at the top.

Argyle must put this poor Leyton Orient side to the sword. Keeping in touch with Donny is still on and after Saturday's result, the team should be as confident as they can be.

Crowd wise, it will not be 14,000 plus. More like somewhere between 8,500 - 9,700. I am even tempted to go along myself ?.

I agree that the crowds will get bigger if promotion looks more of a certainty in late March and April.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Put them to the sword? This is Argo remember.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:28 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Argyle must put this poor Leyton Orient side to the sword. Keeping in touch with Donny is still on and after Saturday's result, the team should be as confident as they can be.

Crowd wise, it will not be 14,000 plus. More like somewhere between 8,500 - 9,700. I am even tempted to go along myself ?.

I agree that the crowds will get bigger if promotion looks more of a certainty in late March and April.

Just hope that the "improve the goal difference" stuff propagated by these two posters and others is right. As has been pointed out earlier ,Orient may be in turmoil as a club but their away record is still very respectable [one may be a corollary of the other]and if you need some proof that top against bottom doesn't necessarily mean a 5-0 dicking, just ask yourself who Newport's two best results of the season have been against. I expect Argyle to win but in my 50 odd years as a fan basically I've seen it all and that includes a fair few struggling promotion campaign performances against lower opposition. Could be very dangerous to let the euphoria from Saturday turn into over confidence, certainly hope that's the not case among the players.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Greenskin wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Just hope that the "improve the goal difference" stuff propagated by these two posters and others is right. As has been pointed out earlier ,Orient may be in turmoil as a club but their away record is still very respectable [one may be a corollary of the other]and if you need some proof that top against bottom doesn't necessarily mean a 5-0 dicking, just ask yourself who Newport's two best results of the season have been against. I expect Argyle to win but in my 50 odd years as a fan basically I've seen it all and that includes a fair few struggling promotion campaign performances against lower opposition. Could be very dangerous to let the euphoria from Saturday turn into over confidence, certainly hope that's the not case among the players.

Absolutely. A 1-0 win would do perfectly well thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Just trying to engender some keyboard momentum is all.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Plymouth Argyle v Leyton Orient

Man in the middle CHRISTOPHER SARGINSON Games: 27  YELLOW 82 REDS 4

Assisted by Robert Dabbs and Mark Derrien

Fourth Official Simon Long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leyton Orient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient    Leyton Orient  Empty