Share | 

AFT Officers Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:06 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Wasn't there a post recently from the Trust suggesting we write to Martyn Starnes instead of bothering with the trust?
Thanks to sad Dads near destruction of the AFT, nobody interested in them anymore,he should have been sacked after the GT fiasco.
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:32 am

Rickler wrote:
Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Sorry Elias but you are wrong. The AFT needs to do all it's posting on its own Web Sites with links to all other media sites to gain access to it.
Then they have greater control and be able to answer relevant questions raised as a group, rather then one person answering.
That stops the problem of anyone having a go at individual board members.

You don't think having a go at "board Members" who are obviously inept is not justified?

Moving on and ignoring the fact that I don't think anybody ever, and I mean ever, visits the AFT site unless they absolutely must - it couldn't be more boring, I don't see a facility for asking questions publicly and getting them answered, which means everything asked would be in private?  

It was bad enough getting an answer from one person regarding any inquiry you might have.  If we now have to wait for 'group' answers, it's going to be worse than waiting for the fabled "Minutes".

By your answer, it also must must mean you are going to scour sites like this, find questions you think are worthy of answering, and  then answer them on your own site and alert everyone by going back to the original site and posting a link back to the AFT?

Jeez...  Really?

You have answered your own question, "I don't think anybody ever, and I mean ever, visits the AFT site unless they absolutely must - it couldn't be more boring"
Conducting Trust affairs strictly on their own Web Sites and having links to other media sites, brings peoples attention to their site.
The only way the AFT are going to continue and grow is to draw people to their site and make it more appealing.
I think this will happen with Sam being involved in upgrading their site and the way it is used.
Give Tony and his new board a chance to prove themselves, don't knock them before they have a chance to prove themselves.
I personally check their Web Site regularly and have complained direct to them about keeping it up to date and I think they will do it.
Trust business should be carried out on their own site as far as I am concerned, but off course everybody is entitled to their own opinions.
Have a good day
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:40 pm

While you on here ballboy, have the trust asked the club about the non information to the fans on the Exeter ticket  fiasco. or are the trust happy with it?
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Wish I could help you, but I am only a AFT member like the rest of you and not aware off what questions the board have asked recently.
There a question area on the AFT site, would suggest you ask there, that's what I would do if I wanted to know anything.
I am sure the new set up will provide you with a reply.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
LOl.  Newell grovelling to get Tony to Join.

Tell him to stick Pasoti membership up his arse.

it appears tony wasn't on any dossier till he recently became chairman, the pig has no recollection of banning him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   

Back to top Go down

AFT Officers Update
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: