HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AFT Officers Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:59 pm

LOl. Newell grovelling to get Tony to Join.

Tell him to stick Pasoti membership up his arse.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Rickler wrote:
LOl.  Newell grovelling to get Tony to Join.

Totally cringeworthy ain''t it?

Speaks volumes as well about Newell's obvious intentions for Pasoti to have influence over the AFT, if he'd be willing to un-ban somebody purely because they now Chair the Trust Board.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Totally cringeworthy ain''t it?

Speaks volumes as well about Newell's obvious intentions for Pasoti to have influence over the AFT, if he'd be willing to un-ban somebody purely because they now Chair the Trust Board.

Amazing really when he chucked his trust membership in when Andy was chairman a few years ago.  

Allowing a multi account of his to be used to undermine the trust, being completely against the trust when Andy was in charge and now he can't kiss the new chair's arse quick enough!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Rickler wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers Tell the Pasoti Dictator to shove it sideways would be my advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:49 pm

of course, whether Tony posts on PASOTI or not should not matter just because he is the AFT Chairman.
I believe Sam has been charged with being the Communications officer for the AFT. I'm sure he'll love to update all social media forums. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:44 pm

If Nool is truly concerned about Pasotipeons not being able to read whatever Tony might have to say, then why not have the lacky De Liar, 'copy and paste' Tony's remarks from this site onto Pasoti?

It's something posters on ATD have done for the benefit of fellow members when Bob F. blanked us.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Folks, I've only seen this today because I've been alerted to it.

I'm not a member on PASOTI. Back in the Stapleton era (don't know who ran PASOTI nor did I really care) I got into a debate with someone about something that was actually rather trivial, so much so that I can't remember what it was even about. Anyway, this one person didn't like that I was 'arguing', for want of a better word. I went to log on the next morning and had a banned notification. Fair enough. It wasn't really that important to me.

It was when I went under the 'Gigantos' handle before I changed to my wrestling name. Must have been 2008, 2009 something like that. Back in the Championship days anyway.

I have certainly never 'boasted' about it - as I say, in the general scheme of life, I didn't really put it up there in my list of priorities to be upset about.

That's it.

I do not wish to become embroiled in the ATD/PASOTI wars. I'm happy to keep being a poster here, I find it fun and invigorating but pretty soon I'm hoping that all AFT communications will be done on ONE handle on all outlets.

Right now my priority is trying to sort the membership situation and website and I'm channeling my energy into that just now so I'm not really going to have time to post much on here anyway at the moment. Will look in and try to answer what I can but I don't want to be accused of 'telling one side but not the other' hence 'The AFT' and not 'Tony Cannan' will be present on both sites pretty soon.

I hope you understand this and please know that I'm not 'snubbing' ATD or anyone else. Going forward I don't wish for any complications and I hope to meet a lot of you in person very soon.

This will be all I'm saying on this matter. Thank you all for your support.

Tony.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 pm

It would be interesting to know who that 'someone' was though raised eyebrow Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Yep, young Sam as communications officer, communicating all the AFT stuff on all forums and social media.
As a communications department should be.
Back to top Go down
argyledad

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:23 am

Proud to have been the AFTs longest serving chairman, delighted to remain on the Board and ecstatic not to have to endure the puerile comments from certain anonymous keyboard warriors on the web !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:45 am

Oh dear Bob. You've got to admit that things could have been done better during your reign?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:53 am

argyledad wrote:
Proud to have been the AFTs longest serving chairman, delighted to remain on the Board and ecstatic not to have to endure the puerile comments from certain anonymous keyboard warriors on the web !

You've deserved everything that's been thrown your way dad. Your arrogance, mixed with half-truths, poor to non existent communication and shambolic organisation has set the trust back imo.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 am

argyledad wrote:

As a leader you have been arrogant, condescending and incompetent. That you are proud of the shambles you have left speaks volumes. Good Riddance.

Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:41 pm

argyledad wrote:

You forgot to add "Worst Ever Chairman"

Your leadership of the AFT has been an utter disaster. Membership is at an all time low and you cannot even process membership renewals of those who want to stay. You couldn't manage to organise an AGM on time and even then you couldn't manage a quorum. You have proven to be an utter coward who is more interested in arse licking the club then you have been in representing the fans.

It was clear that you had no desire to be part of the "Never Again" campaign and the performance of the AFT during that was an utter disgrace.

This site has been the only place where there has been genuine interest in the AFT, but it was clear that you had your head turned by Mr Newell about us. Your responses have been arrogant, dismissive, patronising and dishonest. We won't forget the times you have been caught out lying on here. Your handling of the Facade debacle was utterly incompetent and symptomatic of someone who was completely out of his depth.

Hopefully the AFT will be able to recover after your disastrous leadership. I hope you won't will be able to do too much more damage as a mere board member.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
argyledad wrote:

Your leadership of the AFT has been an utter disaster. Membership is at an all time low and you cannot even process membership renewals of those who want to stay. You couldn't manage to organise an AGM on time and even then you couldn't manage a quorum. You have proven to be an utter coward who is more interested in arse licking the club then you have been in representing the fans.

It was clear that you had no desire to be part of the "Never Again" campaign and the performance of the AFT during that was an utter disgrace.

This site has been the only place where there has been genuine interest in the AFT, but it was clear that you had your head turned by Mr Newell about us. Your responses have been arrogant, dismissive, patronising and dishonest. We won't forget the times you have been caught out lying on here. Your handling of the Facade debacle was utterly incompetent and symptomatic of someone who was completely out of his depth.

Hopefully the AFT will be able to recover after your disastrous leadership. I hope you won't will be able to do too much more damage as a mere board member.

On the money.
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
argyledad wrote:

agreed

and again Good riddance to him the trust will only get better now.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:08 pm

SteelCannon wrote:

I'm not a member on PASOTI. Back in the Stapleton era (don't know who ran PASOTI nor did I really care) I got into a debate with someone about something that was actually rather trivial, so much so that I can't remember what it was even about. Anyway, this one person didn't like that I was 'arguing', for want of a better word. I went to log on the next morning and had a banned notification. Fair enough. It wasn't really that important to me.

It was when I went under the 'Gigantos' handle before I changed to my wrestling name. Must have been 2008, 2009 something like that. Back in the Championship days anyway.

I have certainly never 'boasted' about it - as I say, in the general scheme of life, I didn't really put it up there in my list of priorities to be upset about.

That's it.

I do not wish to become embroiled in the ATD/PASOTI wars. I'm happy to keep being a poster here, I find it fun and invigorating but pretty soon I'm hoping that all AFT communications will be done on ONE handle on all outlets.

Right now my priority is trying to sort the membership situation and website and I'm channeling my energy into that just now so I'm not really going to have time to post much on here anyway at the moment. Will look in and try to answer what I can but I don't want to be accused of 'telling one side but not the other' hence 'The AFT' and not 'Tony Cannan' will be present on both sites pretty soon.

I hope you understand this and please know that I'm not 'snubbing' ATD or anyone else. Going forward I don't wish for any complications and I hope to meet a lot of you in person very soon.

Tony.

Newell was a mere Moderator back then on the Farm. Nailed on it would have been him that banned you, or possibly Angry Andy S.
Back to top Go down
Angry

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

That's it.

Tony.

Newell was a mere Moderator back then on the Farm. Nailed on it would have been him that banned you, or possibly Angry Andy S.

text book bararcucudada. he like to do shit like that
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

That's it.

Tony.

lol!

Forgot about him!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

That's it.

Tony.

lol!

Forgot about him!

How could you possibly forget about SFD at his finest?

He has never been happy since being thrown out.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:04 pm

It was nothing to do with me.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Trust need to post info or answer questions directly on here only. Debate should not be entered into.

Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:33 pm

Sorry Elias but you are wrong. The AFT needs to do all it's posting on its own Web Sites with links to all other media sites to gain access to it.
Then they have greater control and be able to answer relevant questions raised as a group, rather then one person answering.
That stops the problem of anyone having a go at individual board members.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:06 am

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Sorry Elias but you are wrong. The AFT needs to do all it's posting on its own Web Sites with links to all other media sites to gain access to it.
Then they have greater control and be able to answer relevant questions raised as a group, rather then one person answering.
That stops the problem of anyone having a go at individual board members.

You don't think having a go at "board Members" who are obviously inept is not justified?

Moving on and ignoring the fact that I don't think anybody ever, and I mean ever, visits the AFT site unless they absolutely must - it couldn't be more boring, I don't see a facility for asking questions publicly and getting them answered, which means everything asked would be in private?  

It was bad enough getting an answer from one person regarding any inquiry you might have.  If we now have to wait for 'group' answers, it's going to be worse than waiting for the fabled "Minutes".

By your answer, it also must must mean you are going to scour sites like this, find questions you think are worthy of answering, and  then answer them on your own site and alert everyone by going back to the original site and posting a link back to the AFT?

Jeez...  Really?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:50 am

Wasn't there a post recently from the Trust suggesting we write to Martyn Starnes instead of bothering with the trust?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT Officers Update   

Back to top Go down

AFT Officers Update
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: