Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Our saviour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yea Man
Admin


Posts : 496
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm sure they've missed some important details out on this article....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 2501
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 27
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I'm sure they've missed some important details out on this article....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stuck his head above the parapet I see,
to defend the wife stealer
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10127
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I'm sure they've missed some important details out on this article....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

probably heard the journo's wife was there being the upstanding guy he is.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Knobber, claiming he has a fwiend is the biggest shock. laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 1882
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Knobber, claiming he has a fwiend is the biggest shock. laugh laugh
See fatty  Pig buster bloodvessel/lip up fatty dont read the mail like he dont read ATD either  laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:12 pm

RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Knobber, claiming he has a fwiend is the biggest shock. laugh laugh
See fatty  Pig buster bloodvessel/lip up fatty dont read the mail like he dont read ATD either  laugh
He's in the ATD Bushes every day getting excited. lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4870
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Bevis ? Beavis surely. God what a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 1882
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Knobber, claiming he has a fwiend is the biggest shock. laugh laugh
See fatty  Pig buster bloodvessel/lip up fatty dont read the mail like he dont read ATD either  laugh
He's in the ATD Bushes every day getting excited. lol!
lol! getting all moist like a  Pig in shit
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2522
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Jethro wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
I'm sure they've missed some important details out on this article....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stuck his head above the parapet I see,
to defend the wife stealer

What a luvely story and what a luvely fluffy place the world is.
:pighug:  :Flowers:  laugh
Back to top Go down
Homeslice

avatar

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 45
Location : Lurking in the shadows

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Ian Newell, Chris Webb and the Daily Mail. The Holy Trinity of Bullshit.

Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6324
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:35 pm

might have to knick that Homey Very Happy, anyone for badges ?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 1882
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:40 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
might have to knick that Homey Very Happy,  anyone for badges ?
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1316
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Quite shocked that our President hasn't made a statement, fronted up for a photo call or released a charity single in aid of the disabled supporters....
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2522
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:42 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Quite shocked that our President hasn't made a statement, fronted up for a photo call or released a charity single in aid of the disabled supporters....

He's probably busy making a giant flag. I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Our saviour   

Back to top Go down
 
Our saviour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: