Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mayflower tickets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dane.

avatar

Posts : 1862
Join date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Mayflower tickets    Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:28 pm

do you have to meet the '5 games criteria' for the additional mayflower tickets, im hearing that tomorrow is a general sale free for all.

Unfortunately i have been to more than 5 games in the last two seasons but haven't carried out the transactions myself?

can anyone tell me if tomorrows sale is a genuine ' general sale' or if its argyles version of ' general sale' where i have to have bought 5 games in my name


Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Dane. wrote:
I have been to more than 5 games in the last two seasons but haven't carried out the transactions myself?


cheers Old Trafford doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8770
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 58
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Bitch!

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®™    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Dane.

avatar

Posts : 1862
Join date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:41 pm

well everyone else is getting tickets by hook or by crook so i may as well try too ? anyway any answers to the above questions ?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3843
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:01 pm

The website is sayings it sold out. So God knows

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 1870
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:20 am

I can't work out why it appears that ST holders and other members are ''going round the block again'' Read on Free chat about a ST holder who had now got 5 tickets! Seems odd.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

avatar

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:24 am

They are online again contrary to "chemical argyle" statements
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 3843
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 am

Available online at a bargain price of £35.00 just a mere 75% markup. Thanks to James for taking the financial hit. Thumbs

I was able to add 20 of the fuckers to my basket this morning, so wouldn't be surprised one bit if they failed to sell out and the Brents flagrant greed backfires massively

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Dane.

avatar

Posts : 1862
Join date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 am

Just went up to the ground on the way to work, ques back past life center i stood there for 5 mins and abandoned the mission. New Mission is now to get on the phone at 9am from the warmth of my office
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2233
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 am

The whole experience has become stressful and embarrassing for the fans.
While a smug green Jim is wallowing like a  pig  in shit at having a scenario where he has a sought after product and a desperate fanbase chasing it at inflated prices.
That's the market economy folks.
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:04 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Available online at a bargain price of £35.00 just a mere 75% markup. Thanks to James for taking the financial hit. Thumbs

I was able to add 20 of the fuckers to my basket this morning, so wouldn't be surprised one bit if they failed to sell out and the Brents flagrant greed backfires massively

He'll sell out this one, just. Even the master bungler couldn't muck this one up.
So, that's two sacred norms Brent has walked all over in the last month if you include the complete closure of cash turnstiles on Boxing Day that caused the mayhem.
Hasn't he also had the cheek to charge an extra pound or two in the past for in demand local derbies to cover his "extra policing costs". These sort of continuing precedents undermine so many values. I predict he'll be putting meters on the seats soon to detect how long you've sat in it, and then charge accordingly. And an extra £1 out of your bank account for every Argyle goal scored. It's only fair those who see a better game are charged more.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2233
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:31 am

beesrus wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Available online at a bargain price of £35.00 just a mere 75% markup. Thanks to James for taking the financial hit. Thumbs

I was able to add 20 of the fuckers to my basket this morning, so wouldn't be surprised one bit if they failed to sell out and the Brents flagrant greed backfires massively

He'll sell out this one, just. Even the master bungler couldn't muck this one up.
So, that's two sacred norms Brent has walked all over in the last month if you include the complete closure of cash turnstiles on Boxing Day that caused the mayhem.
Hasn't he also had the cheek to charge an extra pound or two in the past for in demand local derbies to cover his "extra policing costs". These sort of continuing precedents undermine so many values. I predict he'll be putting meters on the seats soon to detect how long you've sat in it, and then charge accordingly. And an extra £1 out of your bank account for every Argyle goal scored. It's only fair those who see a better game are charged more.

Don't give the green Lord any more ides for ripping off the green fans - please!
laugh
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 67
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Say what you like chaps but the Mayflower seats have made HP look like a real football ground! Looks bleddy good
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Many here have been saying it for years. A pity Brent sees fit to keep it mothballed. He doesn't get it.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1058
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Graiser wrote:
Say what you like chaps but the Mayflower seats have made HP look like a real football ground! Looks bleddy good


Shame it wont look like a real ground for very long.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 67
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Maybe not now, but it's coming
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 865
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Is it really ? Is that the second coming, or the fourth ? Hard t0 tell after so many false dawns. Of course, Si and Jimbob can always plead the fifth should they not get the permissions they want in the park under Imminent 3. Just because they are not demolishing, doesn't mean they will not be on the make and looking to push boundaries for personal profit. I always smell a rat with their sort. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:51 pm

After tonight the plans will have further been revised downward to bolting a few seats to the mayflower terrace. And will still be beyond brent to deliver,
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Never like seeing Argyle lose but in many ways it's a relief.

There is absolutely no excuse for money not to aid Del. This is now the defining season surely?

So far we are 2 in and 2 out this window. Get your wallet out Brent and secure promotion.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2233
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:25 pm

[quote="Coxside_Green"]Never like seeing Argyle lose but in many ways it's a relief.

There is absolutely no excuse for money not to aid Del.  This is now the defining season surely?

So far we are 2 in and 2 out this window.  Get your wallet out Brent and secure promotion.[/quote

He won't get his wallet out, he said so on TV and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 3761
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:34 am

We all heard brent on Spotlight

Q "What will you use the FA cup money for? Buying new players?"

brent "ha ha ha ha no"

Shame he wasn't then asked where the money will go. Argo will be fourth division until brent is history

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4785
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:51 am

Brent always gets an easy ride why though ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mayflower tickets    

Back to top Go down
 
Mayflower tickets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: