AstiSpumante
Elias
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:25 am

Double tops - Twats
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:55 am

Play nicely now Kids or Dad will take your internet devices away from you! affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 2:17 pm

I believe it was Stapleton's gang that admired Charlton's rise.............probably because they thought their owners weren't minted either and that Luggy mk2 would unearth more wee nuggets for the 'established' Championship Argiggle............He just didn't get why the wider potential fanbase wouldn't buy in and the current shower don't get it either.

Anyone but a complete Aviva [they are many in number and hold the home turf thanks to the reluctant one's jamboys. the tent dwellers and lounge lizards] can see how the guy operates everywhere in business. He has his janner shield and even local, well known and respected fans dare not stand up to him. The local boy , new director is cut from the came cloth. It's shareholders first, second and third but they crave 'community' involvement. In other words, something for nothing. Enjoy the ride....................

Belated birthday greetings Greenskin, my dear old thing.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I believe it was Stapleton's gang that admired Charlton's rise.............probably because they thought their owners weren't minted either and that Luggy mk2 would unearth more wee nuggets for the 'established' Championship Argiggle............He just didn't get why the wider potential fanbase wouldn't buy in and the current shower don't get it either.

Anyone but a complete Aviva [they are many in number and hold the home turf thanks to the reluctant one's jamboys. the tent dwellers and lounge lizards] can see how the guy operates everywhere in business. He has his janner shield and even local, well known and respected fans dare not stand up to him. The local boy , new director is cut from the came cloth. It's shareholders first, second and third but they crave 'community' involvement. In other words, something for nothing. Enjoy the ride....................

That's about the truth of it Tring, think the argyle ride will continue to be a bumpy one.
Kinda envy the Avivas, they just keep on being eternally grateful in that green bubble of theirs, it's a lot easier to be led by bullshitters like Brent and co, than question.
But then PAFC are top of the  league at crimbo, so all is well.
Indeed enjoy the ride.
jocolor santa Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Got the day off for Cheltenham,but cant be arsed to book a nice early train or stay here and get shitted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:35 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Double tops - Twats

Apparently there is treatment for decreasing neurogenesis, here's a list below:

Dark Chocolate

Omega 3

Aerobics

Calorie restriction, (but be careful with this as diets high in high saturated fat and alcohol can decrease neurogenesis)

Sex, I've put that one in as a last resort!

Anyway good luck, hope it helps santa

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:03 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
beesrus wrote:
To continue the pedantry, where did I say you said that ?
I inferred you  often infer such a thing, hence continuous morphing.
It's how the debate, such as it is, has descended over the years. If this season ends successfully, I imagine you will be patting the banker on the back, as well as Adams, for how the football went, despite the much commented "underfunding".
I imagine you and your mates will be in amongst the fans at the civic parade making a protest by wearing your ''Brent out'' badge underneath the lapel on your coat. That'll show 'em a real protest. Laughing

They'll be too  hitching a ride on the TT " hilarious BANTZ BUS!!!", cor 'av you seen what Crapstone Lil is wearing?

TWAT
Can you please be more sensitive. Crapstone Lil is no longer and her early demise really upset Graiser. Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:59 am

Tringreen wrote:

There was a documentary where Argyle and Charlton swopped chief execs or someone similar.
Quite funny the differences between the 2 clubs. The Charlton chap commenting on the fact that people had to go through his office to get to the toilet if I remember rightly. I have it on vhs tape somewhere.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Gotta hack yer way through a fek off great jungle nowadays for a slash.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Although Charlton have a great Stadium complex now....(it had turned into a cabbage patch and even worse during the years when they where away at Palace and West Ham)....unfortunately things have gone dramatically wrong since being bought by Belgium Roland Duchatelet....the Fans Trust spends all it's time protesting... before/during/and after matches.....been more managers in the last few years than most of us have had hot dinners......they must of bought most of the little yellow plastic ducks up in SE London the other week....throwing them on to the pitch during the match.....referee had to keep stopping the game to get them removed.....seems no end to the animosity between the supporters and owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accrington manager view of the game   Accrington manager view of the game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accrington manager view of the game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2