The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport  Empty
PostSubject: CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport    CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:20 pm

CARDIFF City manager Neil Warnock has blasted Newport County counterpart Graham Westley as 'totally out of order' amid talk of interest from Plymouth Argyle in striker Rhys Healey.

Warnock was 'very annoyed' that 22-year-old Healey, who is on loan to Newport from Cardiff until next month, was allowed to talk to the media in south Wales about the subject.

The former Pilgrims' boss stated that a number of clubs had spoken to him about Healey, including Argyle and Carlisle United.

Warnock said: "I disagree totally with what has happened and I'm very, very annoyed with Graham at the moment if I'm honest.

"To ask a young lad to face the media and talk about Plymouth I think is totally out of order and I will be speaking to Rhys on Sunday.

"I don't think he should have been placed in front of the media with the first question asking him whether he was going to Plymouth Argyle. He should be talking about Newport and it was totally unfair.

"Plymouth have spoken to me as have a number of clubs, but the club has not spoken to Rhys – that has been made up.

"He knew of the interest but he didn't speak to them.

"His agent has spoken to clubs, which is normal for a young player out on loan.

Warnock admitted it was up in the air whether Healey would be allowed to extend his loan spell at Newport into the second half of the season.

He said: "We have to weigh up the pros and cons of whether we want the lad playing at a team that end of the table or another challenge.

"That could either be in another division, because a number of League One clubs have asked, or whether we want him to go to the other end of the League Two table, like Carlisle where Keith Curle has asked me, or Plymouth.

"I expect him to play until January, if he gets selected, which might not happen this weekend.

"It will be disappointing for him but that's up to their manager."

Westley angered Argyle manager Derek Adams when he gatecrashed his post-match Press conference after Newport drew 0-0 at Home Park in a FA Cup second round tie last Saturday.

That came only a few days after County club secretary Graham Bean quit because he thought Westley was 'an impossible man to work with'.

Now relations between Westley and Warnock have taken a hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport    CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:16 pm

Westley is a shithouse that much is for sure.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport    CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Oh dear not a good idea to piss off Neil!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport    CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 4:00 pm

If the lad is any good lets have it right the last place is gunna come his here hahaha!!
Specially if theres a transfer fee involved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport    CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport  Empty

Back to top Go down

CARDIFF and PLYMOUTH v's Newport
Page 1 of 1