Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 AGM in January 2017

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelCannon

avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2015-07-05
Age : 42
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: AGM in January 2017   Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Ladies and gentlemen....please see within the link details of the AGM which will be in January 2017 (ignore that the link says 2016)

The bottom link shows details of the elections.

Tony.

http://www.argylefanstrust.com/events/agm-2016/

http://www.argylefanstrust.com/events/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:31 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen....please see within the link details of the AGM which will be in January 2017 (ignore that the link says 2016)

The bottom link shows details of the elections.

Tony.

http://www.argylefanstrust.com/events/agm-2016/

http://www.argylefanstrust.com/events/
Thanks Tony.
Are the AFT not bothering with PASOTI now then? lol! Sulk
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2015-07-05
Age : 42
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:38 am

Someone will do that. I'm not a member there so can't post.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:39 am

SteelCannon wrote:
Someone will do that. I'm not a member there so can't post.

You are not missing anything. It's shit.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4465
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:43 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:
Someone will do that. I'm not a member there so can't post.

You are not missing anything. It's shit.
cheers cheers cheers cheers Run by Nool, for Nool.
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 5115
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:03 pm

BBC1 wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen....please see within the link details of the AGM which will be in January 2017 (ignore that the link says 2016)

The bottom link shows details of the elections.

Tony.

http://www.argylefanstrust.com/events/agm-2016/

http://www.argylefanstrust.com/events/
Thanks Tony.
Are the AFT not bothering with PASOTI now then? lol! Sulk

Im sure pasoti will punish them.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3509
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:02 am

SteelCannon wrote:
Someone will do that. I'm not a member there so can't post.

I still got couple sign ins that the Porker and Biggles have never uncovered after couple years. Shall I start a thread....
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2015-07-05
Age : 42
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:47 am

There's no rule saying it has to be one of us! By all means, if you've got a login and can post a link for us it would be most appreciated
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Who's going to this then? Seeing as the unofficial ATD Xmas party at the fans forum was a non starter, how's about an ATD post new year meet up. I think I'll be staying over in Plymouth for the evening so a post match, post AGM curry and entertainment could well be in order!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Any ATDers off to the Trusts AGM on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

avatar

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 40
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 am

Sadly not because I'm moving house.

I did get a email reminder this morning even though I'm not a member. confused
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:50 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Sadly not because I'm moving house.

I did get a email reminder this morning even though I'm not a member. confused
I got one today too, but I am a member!
I was thinking of going, but with all the lack of communication we've had recently from the Trust, I just can't be arsed. Straight home after the game and crack on with some more work! A better use for my Saturday evening.
I look forward to reading comprehensive minutes from the meeting though. Probably around Easter time!
They could of course video it and stick the whole thing on youtube Idea
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9691
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 59
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:08 pm

My reminder arrived today also, I am a member.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Any update from today's AGM?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5532
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Dreckly bhey...
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11120
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Any update from today's AGM?

yes they will release the minutes after they have been agree too by all members and post them online sometime in April.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:27 pm

I am hoping to hear if they discussed the Hall of Fame idea I have submitted 3 times now.
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 11120
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I am hoping to hear if they discussed the Hall of Fame idea I have submitted 3 times now.

I thought the club had one already that it hasnt bothered inducting into for years since Wotton.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2808
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:00 pm

According to someone who attended, nothing much happened. No questions were submitted beforehand apparently, so little discussed, Frank.  
Maybe their time was filled praising their new found fwiends for this, that and a bit of volunteering. Sounds like a dead duck to me, floating in the pasoti zone of influence.
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS



Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-11-08

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 pm

beesrus wrote:
According to someone who attended, nothing much happened. No questions were submitted beforehand apparently, so little discussed, Frank.  
Maybe their time was filled praising their new found fwiends for this, that and a bit of volunteering. Sounds like a dead duck to me, floating in the pasoti zone of influence.

I went to the meeting and posted some comments on Plymouth Argyle Free Chat, that's what you are reading beesrus
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Was it quorate?
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS



Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-11-08

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:37 pm

No - 5 Board Members and 8 members making a grand total of 13.
That's what happens when you don't communicate properly with your members
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Thanks for that. Maybe you could consider a role in that direction, Ballboy. We've had more communication from you today than we've had from the Chair in the past month.
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS



Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-11-08

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Hopefully the members will get better communications with Celia and Sam doing the back room work
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6355
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Nice to see Bob posting today, but no surprise that he won't respond to questions from the plebs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AGM in January 2017   

Back to top Go down
 
AGM in January 2017
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: