The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:35 am

PatDunne wrote:
Corby will not be offering remain as an option. Those Labour voters who think otherwise, don't say I didn't warn you..


Thankfully its not up to Corbyn then is it. Its up to Conference which has just passed a motion which provides an option for a 2nd referendum.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:37 am

PatDunne wrote:
Unite official says Starmer was wrong to say remain would be an option in second referendum

He says a vote on the deal would not be a second referendum. Despite what Keir Starmer said earlier, it would be a public vote on the terms of departure, he says.

Turner seems to be channelling the views of his boss, the Unite general secretary Len McCluskey.

So in effect, McLuskey doesn't agree with no deal. He doesn't agree with Cherquers, yet he thinks there should be a referendum on the two options.

Glad thats clear.


Last edited by Hugh Watt on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2103
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 58

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:43 am

Rebecca Long-Bailey, the shadow business secretary, has given a series of interviews this morning,
Long-Bailey said Labour would not include a commitment to a second referendum on Brexit in its manifesto if there is an early general election. Asked if a second referendum would be in the manifesto if Theresa May called an early election, Long-Bailey replied: “No”. She added that a second referendum was “hypothetical”, adding:

What we have said is that, in a very extreme set of circumstances, nothing should be ruled out, and that includes a people’s vote.

Vote Labour Vote Leave
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 10:49 am

Non of the political commentators on the TV including Kuntsburger and Peston have taken the Labour announcement as evidence they are going to pursue a second referendum on in or out, it isn't going to happen. What they may do is offer a vote on the terms of our withdrawal.
The reason that people's perspective is being so skewed is the media that they read. I have never seen so much bias and misinformation on any other subject during my press reading lifetime. There will be many, many disappointed people come march when we crash out without a deal which is what El Tel should have been planning for from the start.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5955
Join date : 2014-03-30

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 10:51 am

El Tel Smile
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 10:59 am

I didn't realise Junior Government ministers wrote election manifestos
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Non of the political commentators on the TV including Kuntsburger and Peston have taken the Labour announcement as evidence they are going to pursue a second referendum on in or out, it isn't going to happen. What they may do is offer a vote on the terms of our withdrawal.
The reason that people's perspective is being so skewed is the media that they read. I have never seen so much bias and misinformation on any other subject during my press reading lifetime. There will be many, many disappointed people come march when we crash out without a deal which is what El Tel should have been planning for from the start.

There won't be a no deal, its stupidity on an unprecedented scale for even this Government. What is suspect will happen is we'll get parked in an off the shelf EFA plus deal which keeps us in the Single Market and customs union, continuing to pay in to the EU until a bespoke deal can be stitched together. Which may take the best part of a decade, if it happens at all.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 28
Location : Nr Panama

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:50 am

They still think Europe needs us more than we need them.

They still think John Bull can tell do Johnnie Foreigner to do one and Johnnie Foreigner will then beg to do a few.

There won't be a deal because Theresa May and the Brextremists are stupid on an unprecedented scale full stop.

There won't be a deal because there has never been anything on the table that was acceptable and did not cross the basic EU rules concerning freedom of movement of people, cash, goods and services.

There won't be a deal because none of the options will get a majority in the HoC.

There won't be a deal.

There might be an extension or pause to Article 50. That's where my money goes.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Still believe No Deal better is than a bad deal?

The latest Government technical notices for the event of no deal contains this piece of information.

"With no agreement in place," it reads, "UK and EU licensed airlines would lose the automatic right to operate air services between the UK and the EU.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9924
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Still believe No Deal better is than a bad deal?

The latest Government technical notices for the event of no deal contains this piece of information.

"With no agreement in place," it reads, "UK and EU licensed airlines would lose the automatic right to operate air services between the UK and the EU.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



That sounds a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 8:44 am

zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Still believe No Deal better is than a bad deal?

The latest Government technical notices for the event of no deal contains this piece of information.

"With no agreement in place," it reads, "UK and EU licensed airlines would lose the automatic right to operate air services between the UK and the EU.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



That sounds a good idea.

Really, you'll have to explain your thought process there.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:20 am

Except both sides will make a temporary deal to bridge any gap. Like all of project fears stories it's only half a story.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9924
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:23 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Still believe No Deal better is than a bad deal?

The latest Government technical notices for the event of no deal contains this piece of information.

"With no agreement in place," it reads, "UK and EU licensed airlines would lose the automatic right to operate air services between the UK and the EU.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



That sounds a good idea.

Really, you'll have to explain your thought process there.


Drawbridge theory.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5955
Join date : 2014-03-30

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:32 am

cheers funniest thing you've said for years zyph.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:40 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Except both sides will make a temporary deal to bridge any gap. Like all of project fears stories it's only half a story.

This is an official Government paper making these claims.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 10:09 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Except both sides will make a temporary deal to bridge any gap. Like all of project fears stories it's only half a story.

This is an official Government paper making these claims.

That is mental! It's almost as if the Government are as divided as the people' who'd have thunk it? I can't be arsed to link it but the Beeb article on this the other day clearly quoted a govt. sauce as saying a sticking plaster would be used in a reciprocal way.
Btw don't forget the story that we won't be able to go on holiday to Europe after March. affraid Well not without queuing up in the post office for five minutes anyway. Also I'm sure that I read somewhere that all our television screens will go blank and the radios only play white noise.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Except both sides will make a temporary deal to bridge any gap. Like all of project fears stories it's only half a story.

This is an official Government paper making these claims.

That is mental! It's almost as if the Government are as divided as the people' who'd have thunk it? I can't be arsed to link it but the Beeb article on this the other day clearly quoted a govt. sauce as saying a sticking plaster would be used in a reciprocal way.
Btw don't forget the story that we won't be able to go on holiday to Europe after March. affraid Well not without queuing up in the post office for five minutes anyway. Also I'm sure that I read somewhere that all our television screens will go blank and the radios only play white noise.

I'm not sure what authority the source speaks from but sounds like another of these that thinks the EU will allow us to cherry pick between the options on the table which are remaon, Norway, Canada or No deal. Clearly the only option that doesn't involve complete meltdown is Norway "BINA". The fact the Government is only advising businesses now that planes could well end up grounded in the event of no deal, (we'd loses access to the Single European sky at a stroke) shows how prepared to Government are for it.

Zyph's theory is great as long as you no palns to go anywhere, eat anything you can't grow or need any insulin
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 3:54 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Except both sides will make a temporary deal to bridge any gap. Like all of project fears stories it's only half a story.

This is an official Government paper making these claims.

That is mental! It's almost as if the Government are as divided as the people' who'd have thunk it? I can't be arsed to link it but the Beeb article on this the other day clearly quoted a govt. sauce as saying a sticking plaster would be used in a reciprocal way.
Btw don't forget the story that we won't be able to go on holiday to Europe after March. affraid Well not without queuing up in the post office for five minutes anyway. Also I'm sure that I read somewhere that all our television screens will go blank and the radios only play white noise.

I'm not sure what authority the source speaks from but sounds like another of these that thinks the EU will allow us to cherry pick between the options on the table which are remaon, Norway, Canada or No deal. Clearly the only option that doesn't involve complete meltdown is Norway "BINA". The fact the Government is only advising businesses now that planes could well end up grounded in the event of no deal, (we'd loses access to the Single European sky at a stroke) shows how prepared to Government are for it.

Zyph's theory is great as long as you no palns to go anywhere, eat anything you can't grow or need any insulin

Quote from the story in question after the dire warnings from remainer Theresas office,
"The warning does not necessarily mean that flights would be grounded the day after Brexit.
The UK government says it is 'confident' that there will be no disruption to air travel after Brexit
(So that is actually a govt. quote).
According to Airlines UK, which represents 13 UK-registered carriers, the European Commission has said it would put in place a "bare bones" aviation agreement with the UK to keep planes flying and to cover safety issues.
Tim Alderslade, the trade body's chief executive, said airlines expected the EU and UK to reach a new agreement on aviation.
"Whilst we don't support a no-deal Brexit, we welcome that both the UK and the EU are proposing in this event a minimum agreement that would cover flight and safety requirements for the benefit of both passenger and cargo services," he said."

I find you get much more balance to most stories if you listen to both sides of it.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9924
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Except both sides will make a temporary deal to bridge any gap. Like all of project fears stories it's only half a story.

This is an official Government paper making these claims.

That is mental! It's almost as if the Government are as divided as the people' who'd have thunk it? I can't be arsed to link it but the Beeb article on this the other day clearly quoted a govt. sauce as saying a sticking plaster would be used in a reciprocal way.
Btw don't forget the story that we won't be able to go on holiday to Europe after March. affraid Well not without queuing up in the post office for five minutes anyway. Also I'm sure that I read somewhere that all our television screens will go blank and the radios only play white noise.

I'm not sure what authority the source speaks from but sounds like another of these that thinks the EU will allow us to cherry pick between the options on the table which are remaon, Norway, Canada or No deal. Clearly the only option that doesn't involve complete meltdown is Norway "BINA". The fact the Government is only advising businesses now that planes could well end up grounded in the event of no deal, (we'd loses access to the Single European sky at a stroke) shows how prepared to Government are for it.

Zyph's theory is great as long as you no palns to go anywhere, eat anything you can't grow or need any insulin


Working on the tunnel next.....bit of maths required.... working out how much explosive required.

Gunships at every port of course.....plus minefields around the coast......fortify Hadrians wall and repatriate all the SNP supporters.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5604
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 8:52 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Except both sides will make a temporary deal to bridge any gap. Like all of project fears stories it's only half a story.

This is an official Government paper making these claims.

That is mental! It's almost as if the Government are as divided as the people' who'd have thunk it? I can't be arsed to link it but the Beeb article on this the other day clearly quoted a govt. sauce as saying a sticking plaster would be used in a reciprocal way.
Btw don't forget the story that we won't be able to go on holiday to Europe after March. affraid Well not without queuing up in the post office for five minutes anyway. Also I'm sure that I read somewhere that all our television screens will go blank and the radios only play white noise.

I'm not sure what authority the source speaks from but sounds like another of these that thinks the EU will allow us to cherry pick between the options on the table which are remaon, Norway, Canada or No deal. Clearly the only option that doesn't involve complete meltdown is Norway "BINA". The fact the Government is only advising businesses now that planes could well end up grounded in the event of no deal, (we'd loses access to the Single European sky at a stroke) shows how prepared to Government are for it.

Zyph's theory is great as long as you no palns to go anywhere, eat anything you can't grow or need any insulin

Quote from the story in question after the dire warnings from remainer Theresas office,
"The warning does not necessarily mean that flights would be grounded the day after Brexit.
The UK government says it is 'confident' that there will be no disruption to air travel after Brexit
(So that is actually a govt. quote).
According to Airlines UK, which represents 13 UK-registered carriers, the European Commission has said it would put in place a "bare bones" aviation agreement with the UK to keep planes flying and to cover safety issues.
Tim Alderslade, the trade body's chief executive, said airlines expected the EU and UK to reach a new agreement on aviation.
"Whilst we don't support a no-deal Brexit, we welcome that both the UK and the EU are proposing in this event a minimum agreement that would cover flight and safety requirements for the benefit of both passenger and cargo services," he said."

I find you get much more balance to most stories if you listen to both sides of it.

There are no other "sides" to this story. The Governments most recent batch of No deal preparedness it says "With no agreement in place," it reads, "UK and EU licensed airlines would lose the automatic right to operate air services between the UK and the EU."

The fact it won't happen is because there will be a deal of sorts, so despite all the bravado, the posturing and arrogance; we can't just leave with no deal and I'm pleased to note that some people are waking up to this incontrovertable fact.

Except Zyph of course.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 9:50 am

You couldn't make this crap up
Jezza pops over to Fortress Europe ( must have had a special visa ) for a few hours on other more sombre business, and all of a sudden a no deal brexit and the fall of civilisation as we know it is all his fault according to the Tories and usual established suspects..... nuffink to do with the chaotic UK government and their ludicrous tactics. Same old same old
Not sure how he'll get back to Blighty through customs. Probably have to kneel before an effigy of the Windsor babe and answer 5 questions on the subject of Constable's The Hay wain ... can't be too careful with them there socialists
  lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 11:08 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Except both sides will make a temporary deal to bridge any gap. Like all of project fears stories it's only half a story.

This is an official Government paper making these claims.

That is mental! It's almost as if the Government are as divided as the people' who'd have thunk it? I can't be arsed to link it but the Beeb article on this the other day clearly quoted a govt. sauce as saying a sticking plaster would be used in a reciprocal way.
Btw don't forget the story that we won't be able to go on holiday to Europe after March. affraid Well not without queuing up in the post office for five minutes anyway. Also I'm sure that I read somewhere that all our television screens will go blank and the radios only play white noise.

I'm not sure what authority the source speaks from but sounds like another of these that thinks the EU will allow us to cherry pick between the options on the table which are remaon, Norway, Canada or No deal. Clearly the only option that doesn't involve complete meltdown is Norway "BINA". The fact the Government is only advising businesses now that planes could well end up grounded in the event of no deal, (we'd loses access to the Single European sky at a stroke) shows how prepared to Government are for it.

Zyph's theory is great as long as you no palns to go anywhere, eat anything you can't grow or need any insulin

Quote from the story in question after the dire warnings from remainer Theresas office,
"The warning does not necessarily mean that flights would be grounded the day after Brexit.
The UK government says it is 'confident' that there will be no disruption to air travel after Brexit
(So that is actually a govt. quote).
According to Airlines UK, which represents 13 UK-registered carriers, the European Commission has said it would put in place a "bare bones" aviation agreement with the UK to keep planes flying and to cover safety issues.
Tim Alderslade, the trade body's chief executive, said airlines expected the EU and UK to reach a new agreement on aviation.
"Whilst we don't support a no-deal Brexit, we welcome that both the UK and the EU are proposing in this event a minimum agreement that would cover flight and safety requirements for the benefit of both passenger and cargo services," he said."

I find you get much more balance to most stories if you listen to both sides of it.

There are no other "sides" to this story. The Governments most recent batch of No deal preparedness it says "With no agreement in place," it reads, "UK and EU licensed airlines would lose the automatic right to operate air services between the UK and the EU."

The fact it won't happen is because there will be a deal of sorts, so despite all the bravado, the posturing and arrogance; we can't just leave with no deal and I'm pleased to note that some people are waking up to this incontrovertable fact.

Except Zyph of course.

We will leave with no deal as Cameron and now Theresa have found out, it's in or out so get used to Armageddon bhey. As for the massive sea change in opinion regarding leave its the other side of the coin of project fear spread by a biased media. We're oot.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5294
Join date : 2017-09-09

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 11:14 am

beesrus wrote:
You couldn't make this crap up
Jezza pops over to Fortress Europe ( must have had a special visa ) for a few hours on other more sombre business, and all of a sudden a no deal brexit and the fall of civilisation as we know it is all his fault according to the Tories and usual established suspects..... nuffink to do with the chaotic UK government and their ludicrous tactics. Same old same old
Not sure how he'll get back to Blighty through customs. Probably have to kneel before an effigy of the Windsor babe and answer 5 questions on the subject of Constable's The Hay wain ... can't be too careful with them there socialists
  lol!

The Jezza thing is wierd in as much as if you actually listen to what he says he talks way more sense than any of the opposition do yet he's way down in the poles. Leading a massively divided party can't help yet with the Tories in just as much turmoil as labour you'd think that would be cancelled out. Is it that the vast majority of voters don't see austerity and cuts affecting them in some way? The govt doesn't seem to have a plan for anything yet manage to lead the poles? Fooked if I know.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby



Posts : 310
Join date : 2018-05-16

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 11:54 am

So anyone who voted for Brexit are you still cheering on Europe in the Ryder Cup. Ah but that's diffrint becoz it's a institution and we're still in Europe we just don't like the Europeans
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5955
Join date : 2014-03-30

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 11:59 am

Go USA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: