Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:50 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
So "the only side found to have breached the rules and to have run an illegal campaign was Leave" remains the truth.

So far yes but also if you ignore the funding by the foreign banks. Shorely funding UK political campaigns by foreign banks is illegal? If it isn't it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:29 am

Jacob Rees-Mogg speaking in Parliament and advocating a 2nd referendum once negotiations have been concluded.

Back to top Go down
beesrus

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:15 am

It does't get much more establishment than Rees-Moggy. He looks like a slip of paper blowing in the wind
It's just a dorm bun fight betwixt different factions of those born to rule, over those born to be wild.  
Higher prices, less services, just as before. Create your own reality
Can't really see much of a way out other than a public ye or nay  on "the deal"
Poor old Ireland might get sacrificed.... again.
Can't wait for everyone's logic on democracy to change 180 degrees after a second vote. Razz
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But my point is that funding of the referendum by foreign banks should be illegal.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:40 pm

My point being that what we see in action here is British law, British sovereignty etc (so apparently precious to so many) being enacted before our very eyes.

And yet many of those so keen to acclaim British law, British sovereignty etc don't actually support it when it is enacted.

So why are they so keen to acclaim it in the first place unless they don't know what they are saying?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Who's saying that I'm opposing the judgement? Just my opinion that foreign banks shouldnt be funding our political campaigns. They lost so it's all irrelevant anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Are you familiar with Frank Zappa, Ears? (I bet you are.)

He recorded the rather wonderful, very funny, scurrilous and frequently obscene Joe's Garage (very highly recommended if you have never heard it). In it there is a character named The Central Scrutinizer. One of his best lines is:

"Hello. I'm The Central Scrutinizer. My job is to enforce the laws that haven't been passed yet..."

Does that ring a bell?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Yep got acts 1,2 and 3. I think comparing yourself to the central scrutiniser is fairly apt. Extra referendums cos you lost, votes for people not of age after the event has happened.....
The mighty Zappa also asked 'why does it hurt when I pee?' Not sure that's relevant either.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:29 am

Ukippers on the increase due to Brexit fudge, over 3 thousand new members in July.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: