Sir Francis Drake
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:39 pm

The money issue was meant philosophically more that literally...

You know... Money can't buy you happiness and all that.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:40 pm

FFS Hugh, just stick to left wing jibber jabber, that's exactly what most leavers want to here.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Don't like being called thick as Pig Shit for having a different opinion, if you want to listen to the Brexit stay agendas (which you do) then crack on, me I'll look forward to leaving the most undemocratic, beaurocratic union that's been an accountancy nightmare and if in your esteemed opinion I'm a Pig-then oink fecking oink

Where's that £350m/week that the NHS was promised then? If you believed that you're as dumb as feck.

We're all entitled to opinions but when one is based on misinformation and racist bigotry then it tends to be pretty feckin stupid.

"Pigshit" might have been a bit strong, though. How about Lyon's Golden Syrup? Does that make you happier?

Well seeing as we are still in the EU and still paying the money into the EU pot then maybe the money isn't there.

Not too difficult to understand really unless of course you don't want to!

The money doesn't exist Mouldy because we don't actually pay £350 million to the EU every week. We get a large part rebated, the point is that Leave shouldn't have got away with using that as a campaign slogan in the first  because it is highly misleading.

I don't see how the government is going to get a better deal with our largest trading partners outside the tent. But right now, I hope they can pull a rabbit out of the hat, right or wrong I personally need them to.

The amount of money doesn't matter. My point was we have voted to leave the EU. We have not left the EU.

We are stuck with this scum bag EU for 2 years after we have triggered 50. I can't wait to be rid of these blood suckers.

Some remainers refuse to accept the vote to leave and refuse to admit that remainers were responsible for telling some pretty big lies during the run up to the vote.

And leavers are labelled as racists because they want to take back their Country!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Please not another 50 pages
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Don't like being called thick as Pig Shit for having a different opinion, if you want to listen to the Brexit stay agendas (which you do) then crack on, me I'll look forward to leaving the most undemocratic, beaurocratic union that's been an accountancy nightmare and if in your esteemed opinion I'm a Pig-then oink fecking oink

Where's that £350m/week that the NHS was promised then? If you believed that you're as dumb as feck.

We're all entitled to opinions but when one is based on misinformation and racist bigotry then it tends to be pretty feckin stupid.

"Pigshit" might have been a bit strong, though. How about Lyon's Golden Syrup? Does that make you happier?

Maybe it's people like you debating in the manner you do to remain in the EU that's persuaded a lot of people to not want to be associated with your type of person.

Everybody has their opinion, if it doesn't suit you or anybody else, then hard luck, we've voted out, we're going out, so deal with it
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 10:13 pm

'Out of the strong came forth sweetness'
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 12:01 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

"Pigshit" might have been a bit strong, though. How about Lyon's (sic) Golden Syrup? Does that make you happier?

LOL...  In the back of the net from Pat..

PatDunne wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By the way... A lot happier, thanks!

Got any other hilarious comparisons you'd like to make?  Try and get the spelling right if you do.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 12:25 am

Very sharp Pat.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:54 am

The EU is undemocratic and must be fully reformed if it is to survive.
The Tories say what Joe public wants to hear to get elected, with the help of a biased media. Then do whatever suits them and their wealthy chums.
The EU will not deal with the UK unless free movement is maintained.
We will also have to still pay in but have no voice.

As ever, the rich will be fine and the Sun/Mail reading plebs will get further shafted. Human rights gone. Workers' rights gone. Free healthcare gone etc etc etc...............but Theresa says she'll look after ordinary people lol
Believe that and you must believe that the reluctant one is a great guy too.

Oh...and with the £ falling 25% v the euro, I have less beer money. You have it all to come as prices rise but I'm sure Theresa will act in the interest of hard pressed ordinary people ..................

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 8:30 am

A new one

Devon would disappear without immigrants

Devon's population would shrink by 17,000 people by 2025 if you stopped migration to the county.

In 2015 there were 7,095 babies born to mums in Devon while 8,838 people died in the county.

This means that there were 1,743 more deaths than births.

If migration to Devon were halted completely - both to Devon from elsewhere in Britain and from abroad - then the population would begin to shrink because the death toll would outweigh the birth rate.

At the 2015 rate, that would mean Devon's population would be smaller by

17,430 people by 2025.

What crap

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 am

PatDunne wrote:

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 12:14 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

And leavers are labelled as racists because they want to take back their Country!

That's the one comment I still find funny.

Take the country back from who/what? LOL!

Anyhow, nothing has really happened yet and won't for a minimum of another 6 months (if anything happens at all!).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:22 am

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

That's the one comment I still find funny.

Take the country back from who/what? LOL!

Anyhow, nothing has really happened yet and won't for a minimum of another 6 months (if anything happens at all!).

I don't understand that either. Why didn't we have control?
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Nissan not only to maintain production levels in the UK but expand it in the wake of the Brexit vote. Perhaps they're thick as pig shit too :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Au contraire, mon ami. Nissan sont tres intelligent.

Quote :
"We don't know the details of the "support and assurance" that Nissan extracted from the UK government. But it was clearly enough..."

"Besoin de..."! C'est les autres sont "stupide comme le merde de porc", n'est-ce pas?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)   Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which side is the Herald on? (Brexit)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2