The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news Empty
PostSubject: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:03 am

IT will cost a maximum of £12 to watch Argyle's Emirates FA Cup first round game at Mansfield Town.
Argyle will travel to the One Call Stadium on Saturday, November 5. Tickets will be £12 for adults, and £6 for all concessions.

Tickets are not on sale as yet, but they will be as soon as we receive them from Mansfield - we will let you know as soon as that happens.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:45 am

FA cup live

The set of fixtures chosen are as follows:

Fri 04/11/2016 : Eastleigh vs Swindon Town (BBC One, 7.55p.m.)
Sat 05/11/2016 : Merstham vs Oxford United (BT Sport, 12.30p.m.)
Mon 07/11/2016 : Southport vs Fleetwood Town (BT Sport, 7.45p.m.)
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Tgwu wrote:
IT will cost a maximum of £12 to watch Argyle's Emirates FA Cup first round game at Mansfield Town.
Argyle will travel to the One Call Stadium on Saturday, November 5. Tickets will be £12 for adults, and £6 for all concessions.

Tickets are not on sale as yet, but they will be as soon as we receive them from Mansfield - we will let you know as soon as that happens.

That is cheap ticket prices, might be tempted to travel up, see what other friends think.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:34 pm

You have friends?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
You have friends?

yes, but not seen much of them lately. I have become a bit of a hermit over the past  few months and more.

I used to go into town every weekend and meet mates/friends/acquaintances (Noahs, The Bank, Varsity, The Eagle, Reflex, Two Trees, The Clipper etc-etc). Got bored with that though, drinking until the early hours was not ideal anymore and it cost a fortune. Only go into town for special occasions now.

I was told by my doctor a couple of months ago that I have diabetes. Drinking has been knocked on the head these days. Only very rarely do I have a cider or two.

When I do attend Argyle games, it usually sees me drinking tea or coffee rather then alcohol.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm

TICKETS are now on sale for our Emirates FA Cup first-round game at Mansfield Town.
We travel to the One Call Stadium on Saturday, November 5. Tickets for the game are £12 for adults and £6 for all concessions, and there will be no pay-on-the-gate facility.

Coaches depart Home Park at 7am. The cost to Travel Club Members is £30 and £33 to non-Members.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Mansfield are expecting a large Argyle following on Saturday,as they have given us the whole on the Quarry Lane Stand

Tickets are now on sale for our Emirates FA Cup first round tie at home to Plymouth Argyle on Saturday 05 November (3pm).
Stags' fans should be aware that the Quarry Lane Stand will be closed for this match as part of our aim to maximise revenue for the fixture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But their fans are not happy on the team form (on the Plymouth anyone thread)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 1:24 pm

TICKETS are now on sale for our Emirates FA Cup first-round game at Mansfield Town.
We travel to the One Call Stadium on Saturday, November 5. Tickets for the game are £12 for adults and £6 for all concessions, and there will be no pay-on-the-gate facility.

Tickets will be on sale from Argyle until 3pm on Friday, November 4. No tickets will be sold after this point.

Coaches depart Home Park at 7am. The cost to Travel Club Members is £30 and £33 to non-Members.

Purchase Argyle tickets online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Call our ticket office on 01752 907700

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:24 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
You have friends?

yes, but not seen much of them lately. I have become a bit of a hermit over the past  few months and more.

I used to go into town every weekend and meet mates/friends/acquaintances (Noahs, The Bank, Varsity, The Eagle, Reflex, Two Trees, The Clipper etc-etc). Got bored with that though, drinking until the early hours was not ideal anymore and it cost a fortune. Only go into town for special occasions now.

I was told by my doctor a couple of months ago that I have diabetes. Drinking has been knocked on the head these days. Only very rarely do I have a cider or two.

When I do attend Argyle games, it usually sees me drinking tea or coffee rather then alcohol.

Day 251 of no alcohol for me!
Sadly it took almost 20 years of being type 2 Diabetic for the penny to really drop about how serious I should take the illness.
Down to 16 1/2 stone now. Almost 4 stone gone since Yeovil away last season (feb 23rd) Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:49 pm

BBC1 wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
You have friends?

Sadly it took almost 20 years of being type 2 Diabetic for the penny to really drop about how serious I should take the illness.
Down to 16 1/2 stone now. Almost 4 stone gone since Yeovil away last season (feb 23rd) Thanks/OK
Bleedy good effort Beeb1. 'Sadly' isn't the word you should be using. Replace with ''proud that the penny finally dropped''. It took me about a year to realise that bottles did not help after a family trauma so I kicked it out. 10+ years ago. Only snag was that the savings went on new clothes every month or so as I slimmed down Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:07 pm

tigertony wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
You have friends?

Bleedy good effort Beeb1. 'Sadly' isn't the word you should be using. Replace with ''proud that the penny finally dropped''. It took me about a year to realise that bottles did not help after a family trauma so I kicked it out. 10+ years ago. Only snag was that the savings went on new clothes every month or so as I slimmed down Laughing
Thanks Tony.
I say sadly because I fear that despite my best efforts for the last 8 months+ (and ongoing efforts of course) that the damage to my body at various points is already done, had I not taken proper action back in 1996.
My savings too have gone on some new clobber. The January sales will be interesting this year, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news   FA Cup  Mansfield Town ticket news Empty

Back to top Go down

FA Cup Mansfield Town ticket news
Page 1 of 1