RegGreen
Tgwu
seadog
Czarcasm
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:22 pm

beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:
Scotland can go feck itself for all i care especially on this burns night.

zzzzzzzzzzz Sleep  zzzzzzzzz

keep the jocks out rebulid hadrian's wall and make it taller and then bill weee jimmie krankie for the work.

Make England Great Again cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

keep the jocks out rebulid hadrian's wall and make it taller and then bill weee jimmie krankie for the work.

Does that include Derek Adams as well ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:27 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

they let you use the internet at this time of day in your care home? ask your Helper after they finished wiping to explain the word joke to you
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:15 pm

They acted quickly and got rid, right decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

they let you use the internet at this time of day in your care home? ask your Helper after they finished wiping to explain the word joke to you

Any need for that type of comment ? with any luck you might reach a good old age one day and you just might then understand what it's like to receive comments like that.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

Typical Angry...abusive as always......I said 'Does that include Derek Adams as well'.....not a difficult question to answer.....maybe I'm expecting too much from you to answer a genuine inquiry.....Derek is a proud Scot and he might be interested in knowing if you want to push him back over Hadrian's wall.....I'm sure he could get a job up there if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

Any need for that type of comment ? with any luck you might reach a good old age one day and you just might then understand what it's like to receive comments like that.

if it annoyed you and him then my work here is done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:54 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

Typical Angry...abusive as always......I said 'Does that include Derek Adams as well'.....not a difficult question to answer.....maybe I'm expecting too much from you to answer a genuine inquiry.....Derek is a proud Scot and he might be interested in knowing if you want to push him back over Hadrian's wall.....I'm sure he could get a job up there if needed.

did you ask your carer the meaning of joke or are just a thick cnut?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
A good decision from the club. Not the sort that I would want hanging around, for all manner of reasons. McCormick is a different case, and rehabilitation of offenders must be a part of our society. He has admitted guilt and served his sentence with due contrition. No such contrition from these characters. Scottish law is eons ahead of us neanderthals south of the border.
Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment is always a good read if any of us want to re acquaint ourselves with the whole subject, and personal/social process. Heavy stuff. Wouldn't want to be a judge.

if anything McCormick tarnishes this club more than goodwillie may have done. McCormick's crime was by far alot worse. Scotland can go feck itself for all i care especially on this burns night.

Geddon Angers. lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

did you ask your carer the meaning of joke or are just a thick cnut?

laugh
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:25 pm

[quote="Angry"]
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

did you ask your carer the meaning of joke or are just a thick cnut?[/quote

Comments like that don't come over as a joke....just rather weird and sad real.....your not an Exeter fan escaped for the day are you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:35 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

did you ask your carer the meaning of joke or are just a thick cnut?[/quote

Comments like that don't come over as a joke....just rather weird and sad real.....your not an Exeter fan escaped for the day are you.

for the day i've been a exeter city fan for years im just good at hiding it. like my love for flock of seagulls and vanessa feltz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Says it all really, when the OP is about one of our former players involved in Rape allegations and you can resort to personal insults to a fellow poster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Graiser wrote:
Says it all really, when the OP is about one of our former players involved in Rape allegations and you can resort to personal insults to a fellow poster.

well i actually commented on it in reply to someone else. i fail to see yours or zyph's comment on the matter so who is taking it off track?

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:35 pm

When Argyle signed him the case had been archived as ''not enough evidence'' and I suspect DG was confident that a civil trial would find in his favour. To me two sentences in the report speak volumes:
She claimed Goodwillie and Robertson, 30, raped her at a flat in Armadale, in West Lothian, following a night out.
She said she could not remember what happened after being in a Bathgate bar and woke up in a strange flat the following morning.

So - if she can't remember .....

DG has no criminal record and, in England, would pass a DBS check. He could just pay the money and walk away but he is absolutely focused on clearing his name completely.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:58 pm

Words fail me.......
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:50 am

PatDunne wrote:
Words fail me.......
They don't normally? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:46 am

tigertony wrote:
When Argyle signed him the case had been archived as ''not enough evidence'' and I suspect DG was confident that a civil trial would find in his favour. To me two sentences in the report speak volumes:
She claimed Goodwillie and Robertson, 30, raped her at a flat in Armadale, in West Lothian, following a night out.
She said she could not remember what happened after being in a Bathgate bar and woke up in a strange flat the following morning.

DG has no criminal record and, in England, would pass a DBS check. He could just pay the money and walk away but he is absolutely focused on clearing his name completely.

You really a clueless moron aren't you.

If consent is not given then its rape, its no wonder with attitudes like yours that of 1000 rape cases 994 walk free. Which has happened in this case, however in this instance the woman waived her right to anonymity and decided she determined to gain some justice.

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:48 am

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Angry wrote:

Is he? Where have you got that from? He always gave the impression to me of not giving a toss one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:53 am

tigertony wrote:

So you take two sentences out of a ninety page plus court report, completely out of context and  infer that the woman involved is not a credible witness.
Talk about being judgemental and blinkered.
Thumbnsdown
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:

If consent is not given then its rape, its no wonder with attitudes like yours that of 1000 rape cases 994 walk free. Which has happened in this case, however in this instance the woman waived her right to anonymity and decided she determined to gain some justice.

Yep!
I'm not taking sides at all but just pointing out some comments from the case. She could not remember ..... anything!!! There is no proof of anything on either side so, as in the eyes of the law, not enough evidence to prosecute. I think I'll stick with the law enforcers rather than your blinkered clueless response thanks.

Last edited by tigertony on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:26 pm

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Yep!
I'm not taking sides at all but just pointing out some comments from the case. She could not remember ..... anything!!! There is no proof of anything on either side so, as in the eyes of the law, not enough evidence to prosecute. I think I'll stick with the law enforcers rather than your blinkered clueless response thanks. Just to add that I did get someone off a serious charge once (not against another person) on the basis that they were so drunk they could have had no idea what they were doing.

You are taking sides, though. You've conveniently left out the fact that she could remember waking up, naked and in pain, in a strange flat. Not to mention some of the other evidence that's been widely reported.

I only hope you haven't got any daughters.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:55 pm

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Yep!
I'm not taking sides at all but just pointing out some comments from the case. She could not remember ..... anything!!! There is no proof of anything on either side so, as in the eyes of the law, not enough evidence to prosecute. I think I'll stick with the law enforcers rather than your blinkered clueless response thanks. Just to add that I did get someone off a serious charge once (not against another person) on the basis that they were so drunk they could have had no idea what they were doing.

Wow, impressive Tone.

I'm not a huge fan of the in-laws. Give me your number, I'll get blind drunk and finish them off, then you can ensure I walk free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:56 pm

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:

Yep!

You really are stupid.

If you're going to stick with the "Law enforcers" as you put it, you should take note of Lord Armstrong QCs ruling and his comment that Goodwillies evidence was "selfish and unreliable". If he isn't a "Law Enforcer" what with him being a Judge, I don't know what the feck is. Well done for preventing your mate getting nicked for pissing in a bush, has it led to you being called to the bar yet?

And you clearly are taking sides, just like you did when claiming sex abuse victims were just after the "compo".
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:10 pm

tigertony wrote:

You really are a sad twat, was she just after compo like the Savile victims? do us all a favour and fvck off back to Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodwillie Court case.   Goodwillie Court case. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodwillie Court case.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next