Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitch



Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-09-18

PostSubject: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:45 pm

The fact he was found guilty in the first place is still staggering. What a waste of a promising career.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2043
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Having seen at first hand the vicious activities and manipulation by our Police Force to gain any angle on a prosecution it doesn't surprise me in the least he was found guilty the first time. If the circumstances of the prosecution were so slewed then the Crown Prosecution service must be made accountable in the Ched Evans case.
As you say waste of a promising career and huge earnings because someoone wanted a tick box on their conviction count.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 4065
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Hitch wrote:
The fact he was found guilty in the first place is still staggering. What a waste of a promising career.

He's scored 4 in 7 for Chesterfield so far, so they've done well out of taking a punt on him.

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:27 pm

Wonder how he ll leave them ? Hope he remembers those who offered him a chance including oldham.
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:58 pm

How much compo ?
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10239
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:53 pm

if i where ched i would be taking legal action against the likes of charlie webster.
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Why ? He was found guilty when comment made
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2520
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 pm

He is not a convicted rapist. He is however someone who entered a hotel room whilst an acquaintance was having sex with a girl, joined in and openly admitted to neither saying hello, goodbye or anything else to the girl.

On top of that his attitide to being a footballer and the entitlement that brings is awful.

He's a cnut of the first order.
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:10 pm

If he said nowt to her then surely hes guilty, how can you consent with no dialogue ? but he has been cleared by a jury.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2016-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:38 am

The whole thing stinks: cliche of footballers gang-banging a young woman, the spray-tanned WAG standing
by her man, even a father-in-law bankrolling his appeal.

And yet....the evidence of rape seemed pretty flimsy in the first place. Distasteful, yes but criminal? Not at all sure about that, so on balance he should have walked.

It should, though, intensify the questions around what we want our young footballers to be and how they should be educated, not exonerate tired shabby behaviour. I see Brighton and Reading run classes for young players on what consent means - would like to see Argyle do the same.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 2043
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 57
Location : Timbuktu

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:45 am

Elias wrote:
How much compo ?

Capped at £500,000. If the compensation were unlimited than the CPS wouldn't be so gung ho in prosecuting. Now lock her up.
Evans was a Wanker Philanderer Dickhead Thicko and every adjective in between but he was never a rapist. I know what its like to be accused of sex crimes totally and completely fabricated and a week before feckin trial a pair of cnuts walk into Police station and admit they were lying from outset

No compensation to me for being splashed across the Herald rag on repeated occasions. Not even an apology from anyone let alone any prosecution of the two bitches concerned.

I should have seen bundles for that Police Farce and Evans should be compensated for the salary he was on at arrest until yesterday. I believe the numbers were £20,000 a week so around the £5 million mark. Instead he'll get a tenth of that. Absolute joke
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:10 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Elias wrote:
How much compo ?

Capped at £500,000.  If the compensation were unlimited than the CPS wouldn't be so gung ho in prosecuting. Now lock her up.
Evans was a Wanker Philanderer Dickhead Thicko and every adjective in between but he was never a rapist. I know what its like to be accused of sex crimes totally and completely fabricated and a week before feckin trial a pair of cnuts walk into Police station and admit they were lying from outset

No compensation to me for being splashed across the Herald rag on repeated occasions. Not even an apology from anyone let alone any prosecution of the two bitches concerned.

I should have seen bundles for that Police Farce and Evans should be compensated for the salary he was on at arrest until yesterday. I believe the numbers were £20,000 a week so around the £5 million mark. Instead he'll get a tenth of that. Absolute joke

Evans basically ran a smear campaign against his witness.......she seemed to have been more on trial than him !
Back to top Go down
Elias

avatar

Posts : 4919
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:11 am

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
The whole thing stinks: cliche of footballers gang-banging a young woman, the spray-tanned WAG standing
by her man, even a father-in-law bankrolling his appeal.

And yet....the evidence of rape seemed pretty flimsy in the first place. Distasteful, yes but criminal? Not at all sure about that, so on balance he should have walked.

It should, though, intensify the questions around what we want our young footballers to be and how they should be educated, not exonerate tired shabby behaviour. I see Brighton and Reading run classes for young players on what consent means - would like to see Argyle do the same.


Werent half the brighton youth side in bother recenlty for similar behaviour, brendan rodgers lad accused ?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2018
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
He is not a convicted rapist. He is however someone who entered a hotel room whilst an acquaintance was having sex with a girl, joined in and openly admitted to neither saying hello, goodbye or anything else to the girl.

On top of that his attitide to being a footballer and the entitlement that brings is awful.

He's a cnut of the first order.
Well, when I was younger not saying hello or goodbye was pretty normal In fact in the morning rather than say good morning and waking her up you chew your arm off and sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape   

Back to top Go down
 
Ched Evans found Not Guilty of rape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Scotland Yard Commander found guilty of threatening behaviour and false arrest.
» Human remains found in Dublin mountains
» Nottinghamshire girl (8) found hanged in bedroom
» MADELEINE COULD BE FOUND ALIVE {Merged topics}
» Missing - Sean Sullivan London - FOUND SAFE & WELL

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: