The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
argyledad

PostSubject: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:05 pm

As promised, the Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all fans will be taking place this coming Saturday 1st. October (after the Yeovil game) at 5.30 in the:

Hyde Park Social Club

5 St. Gabriels Avenue,

PL3 4JQ

(off Trelawney Road, between Ford Park and Hyde Park Road)

All are welcome to attend.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:42 pm

The stable door is closed: the horse must be miles away by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Cheers TGWU.
But have you got a similar picture at 5pm on a dark October evening?
I may well make it there then Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:49 pm

You always have The Fortescue to fall back on, I will be in The Bank, son is buying his mum and dad a meal.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:23 pm

Peggy wrote:

Nail on head.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Nail on head.

Au contraire Rodney. I'm sure there'll be plenty of fervent Pasty and Buses discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Tgwu wrote:
You always have The Fortescue to fall back on, I will be in The Bank, son is buying his mum and dad a meal.Very Happy  
I'm not drinking mate, so am staying behind to go to the meeting, and possibly (hopefully) meet up with some 'old' Argyle chums afro
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:58 am

If you're going Rasta fella I'd stay away from Funtime.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:43 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Nail on head.

We are in complete agreement with the farm animals on this it would appear.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=96368
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:28 am

BBC1 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
I'm not drinking mate, so am staying behind to go to the meeting, and possibly (hopefully) meet up with some 'old' Argyle chums afro

A new music venue

Plymouth's Woodside pub has reopened after a month-long £208,000 refit – and will now be a new music venue for the city.

The hostelry, in Gasking Street, off Ebrington Street, has been remodelled inside and out and its stage has been moved from the front of the pub to the middle in a bid to eradicate any noise issues for neighbours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

A new music venue

Plymouth's Woodside pub has reopened after a month-long £208,000 refit – and will now be a new music venue for the city.

The hostelry, in Gasking Street, off Ebrington Street, has been remodelled inside and out and its stage has been moved from the front of the pub to the middle in a bid to eradicate any noise issues for neighbours
Ideal. I likes me music Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
If you're going Rasta fella I'd stay away from Funtime.
He don't worry me one little bit there there
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:21 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

A new music venue

Ideal. I likes me music Thumbs Thumbs

Also

The Cooperage is saved -The Barbican building has been saved from demolition.

A well-loved, historical building has been saved from being torn down - but could cost £2 million pound to regenerate.

Cheers erupted from the Council Chamber public gallery today when plans to demolish The Cooperage, in Vauxhall Street, were rejected.

Owner Manoucehr Bahmanzadeh wanted to replace the former gig venue with a four to six-storey student block, intended as a "beautiful and significant piece of architecture."

However, the application was rejected on the grounds that Plymouth would lose a "key historic building" which would result in "substantial harm to the character and appearance of the Barbican Conservation Area".

Vice Chair, Councillor Mrs Bridgeman agreed with the refusal due to the amount of music venues that have shut down in the city.

Local rag
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:02 am

Manoucehr Bahmanzadeh

I just love these janner bheys.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Manoucehr Bahmanzadeh

I just love these janner bheys.

'Born within the sound of the Baghdad Bell'
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Posters everywhere as been asking what is on the agenda for the AFT meeting

Argyle Fans' Trust to discuss Home Park buy-back at open meeting

THE Argyle Fans' Trust are urging as many people as possible to attend an open meeting after the game against Yeovil Town at Home Park on Saturday.

The decision by Argyle's board of directors to taken up an option to buy back Home Park from Plymouth City Council for £1.7 million, which has been opposed by the Trust, will be discussed.

The development of Home Park, and the future direction of the Trust itself, will also be up for debate.

The open meeting will take place at the Hyde Park Social Club in St Gabriels Avenue, starting at 5.30pm.

Admission is free and there will be a cash bar. All Argyle fans are welcome to attend.

The Trust strongly believe that investment should primarily be focussed on upgrading the grandstand at Home Park, on improved facilities for fans and in providing funds for Derek Adams so that the team can progress up the EFL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:19 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Posters everywhere as been asking what is on the agenda for the AFT meeting

Argyle Fans' Trust to discuss Home Park buy-back at open meeting

THE Argyle Fans' Trust are urging as many people as possible to attend an open meeting after the game against Yeovil Town at Home Park on Saturday.

The decision by Argyle's board of directors to taken up an option to buy back Home Park from Plymouth City Council for £1.7 million, which has been opposed by the Trust, will be discussed.

The development of Home Park, and the future direction of the Trust itself, will also be up for debate.

The open meeting will take place at the Hyde Park Social Club in St Gabriels Avenue, starting at 5.30pm.

Admission is free and there will be a cash bar. All Argyle fans are welcome to attend.

The Trust strongly believe that investment should primarily be focussed on upgrading the grandstand at Home Park, on improved facilities for fans and in providing funds for Derek Adams so that the team can progress up the EFL.

I think Peggy's post earlier in this thread covered this adequately.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:29 pm

I see they haven't even bothered to put this meeting on their own website, what a shambles they have become
Back to top Go down
Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:38 pm

No shock surely.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Nobody looks at it anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I see they haven't even bothered to put this meeting on their own website, what a shambles they have become

I know BBC1 went, but from what I'm hearing, not even all the AFT's board members and officers could be bothered.,
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:50 am

Can anyone who attended give an update as to what happened? I heard a rumour only 8 people turned up. I really hope that there were more than that.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:16 am

I dont know if Tony Cannan did turn up in the end who in his own words "would deal with any trouble" as he didn't need security, but earlier in the day and I quote again from Freechat "I cant do 2 meetings 2 Saturdays in a row".....

That is the AFT leadership for you. Disband it now whether I shamed him into turning up or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans   

Back to top Go down

Argyle Fans' Trust Open Meeting for all Fans
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: